• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Lesley Roy

Started by Rebecca, February 23, 2007, 10:01:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Feelgoodlies

I don't like Misery Business either, I just thought it sounded the same. BTW I love CruschCrushCrusch alooooooot from them.

turnaround

Btw, "Slow Goodbye" was co-written with Katy Perry:

QuoteBW: You also worked with Katy Perry on this album!

LR: I did indeed! I worked with Katy on a song called "Slow Goodbye." We had great fun. She's a great writer, great girl. We get along great together. Her album's doing amazingly right now. I'm so proud of her!

http://buzzworthy.mtv.com/2008/07/18/fnmtv-sneak-peek-the-buzz-on-lesley-roy/
And I liked it..

NIKLAS"NiCkY"

The album unbeautiful will be realesed September 30th all over the world
If you can dream it, you can be it.

*Sabine*

I'm Gone I'm Going is not one of my fave songs, i kind of like it, maybe it has to grow on me... Do you know what other producers have been confirmed for her album? Did you learn about news songs since that list?

Here for You Now (Max Martin, Lesley Roy)
I'm Gone, I'm Going (Max Martin, Alexander Kronlund, Johan Schuster, Lesley Roy)
Psycho b*tch (Max Martin, Savan Kotecha, Lesley Roy)
Slow Goodbye (Max Martin?, Gottwald, Lesley?)
Thinking Out Loud (Max Martin, Lesley Roy)
Unbeautiful (Max Martin, Rami, Lesley Roy)

secski

Hey Sabine, I agree, I'm Gone, I'm Going is not one I'd listen to often either. It is catchy but definitely not the strongest song on her myspace page. Unbeautiful is FANTASTIC.

turnaround

The album cover:

Release date is September 30th.

Anyone can provide a tracklist?

I heard "IGIG" in the radio last week, it was well cool.
And I liked it..

*Sabine*

Dunno the tracklisting sorry.
The cover is gorgeous! <3

PhilJk18

i was looking for some more info on the lesley roy release and i stumbled upon overstock.com which has a tracklist for the album. i dont know how accurate that site is when it comes to this kind of stuff but hey its better than nothing. Heres what they say:

1 I`m Gone, I`m Going
2 Here For You Now
3 Slow Goodbye
4 Unbeautiful
5 Psycho b*tch
6 When I Look At You
7 Thinking Out Loud
8 Dead But Breathing
9 Misfit
10 Make It Back
11 Crushed
12 Come To Your Senses

Link to website:http://www.overstock.com/Books-Movies-Music-Games/Lesley-Roy-Unbeautiful-9-30/3396242/product.html?searchtype=HP_Header&keywords=lesley%20roy

turnaround

Hey Phil, thanks for this information and welcome to the board.

This looks accurate.

I found another credit:

Come To Your Senses (DioGuardi/Lesley Roy/Greg Wells)
Make it back (Lesley Roy/David Hodges/Mitchal Allan Scherr)

So I think we only don't know

Dead but breathing
Misfit
Crushed

But no Jörgen Elofsson as prediced.   >:(
And I liked it..

Rebecca

thanks for the tracklisting info and welcome Phil

*Sabine*

Yes, it really looks accurate! Thanks for the info. 20 days till the release.... :)

turnaround

New info about "Misfit"

QuoteIn fact the only song she didn't have a hand in writing on her album was "Misfit," by Desmond Child.

http://www.sheknows.com/articles/804843.htm
And I liked it..

*Sabine*

Very interesting! Didn't know she had worked with Katy Perry. That girl sure has a lot of talent to write herself.

Rebecca

wow, what a great concert review Lesley got.
I pre-ordered my copy of her album, not long now!

Markus1981

So the album has leaked and I have I'm Gone, I'm Going blasting out at full volume woohoo! I can't comment on the rest of the album just yet as I'm only one song in, but I'll pop back later to give my opinions.

Here is the tracklist...

1. I'm Gone, I'm Going 3:25
2. Here For You Now 3:28
3. Slow Goodbye 3:51
4. Unbeautiful 3:51
5. Psycho b*tch 3:11
6. When I Look At You 3:27
7. Thinking Out Loud 3:34
8. Dead But Breathing 3:44
9. Misfit 3:29
10. Make It Back 3:13
11. Crushed 3:46