Author Topic: Is it feasible to construct a music with the toilet beat loop maker?  (Read 538 times)

Offline Harryclaus

• One Hit Wonder
  • Fave CHEIRON producer: Max Martin
  • Fave CHEIRON song: Eyes on me
  • Fave CHEIRON writer: Max Martin
You can put create entire songs utilizing audio beat loop maker right now using just a few of the elements contained in your DAW. Audio loops are looped audio recordings that can be played repeatedly. When you duplicate audio beat loop makers around the timeline of a production, they should mix in seamlessly.

Offline DesignAlpha

• One Hit Wonder
  • Fave CHEIRON song: Can'#039t Feel My Face
Re: Is it feasible to construct a music with the toilet beat loop maker?
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2021, 06:18:54 PM »
You can put create entire songs utilizing audio beat loop maker right now using just a few of the elements contained in your DAW. Audio loops are looped audio recordings that can be played repeatedly. When you duplicate audio beat loop makers around the timeline of a production, they should mix in seamlessly.
Hey Harry, Thanks for sharing this sample I am making blog on music so you can check this sample here sound pack.

Offline johneggers

• Fave CHEIRON producer: Herbie Crichlow
  • Fave CHEIRON song: Tearin'#039 up my heart
  • Fave CHEIRON writer: John Amatiello
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2021, 12:18:05 PM »
Yes, you are quite correct. The audio beat loop is one of the greats out there that you can use to develop and enhance your music; I remember using it when I first started making music, and it really helped me out, and even after being associated with a music production company for quite some time, I still recommend it to newcomers.

Offline Kelly21

• Fave CHEIRON song: Can'#039t Feel My Face
« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2022, 11:01:49 AM »
Hello Harry, I Used your sample pack it's really amazing and helpful to me. Thanks for sharing this fantastic sample. Harry basically, I am a content writer and I have a blog for music so you can get my blog here Bring Music To Life.