Other music and off-topic > Studios, Sounds, Vocals and Tech-Talk

Cheiron Back Vocals

(1/7) > >>

Feelgoodlies:
Do you guys think that Cheiron producers had great backing-vocals, I mean they have that special touch in the song, sometimes I really skip to their parts

What songs you like backing vocals from?

Mine:
Jessica Folke - To Be Able To Love
"Don't Have  heart, I need sometime.... all I need is love..."

How Will I Know
"I Don't Want You To Cry...but I know that...."

Tonight
"I gotta feeling that we can't deny....."

Do u have ones?

Izalightblue:
Oh, yeah, I do.

The three you've mentioned, and:

Nick Carter: I got you: '' You can't deny what's true'' - Max

Almost every E-type song that contais backing vocals by Max

Sometimes- Britney- Backing vocals by Andreas

Eyes on me-  Celine Dion - backing vocals by Kristian

Oops - Britney -  Dialogue / backing vocals by Max

Stronger - Britney -  Backing vocals by Max - I like it, because it's kinda funny to me, since I'm afraid  :o of his synth voice sounding like some kind of a monster, hahaha!!! :D :P

There are many more, too many to mention here. Well, I like when the song contains dialogues and backing vocals by them, it is so interesting!! ;)

Actually, I have a question about it: Who are the people doing background vocals / dialogues on Slam dunk da funk - 5ive? I have the album, but I got it from a colleague 10 years ago, without the booklet. I've checked on the internet about it, got the digital booklet from it, but it doesn't contain  any info about the backing vocals or dialogues!!

Does anyone know anything about it? Thanks.

klukan:
Iza, are you sure that it's Max in the dialogue of Oops?

klukan:
They also had this girl, Nana Hedin, singing backing vocals on almost all the Cheiron songs from the 90's.. She's also the "hidden" singer of E-Type

Izalightblue:

--- Quote from: klukan on June 23, 2010, 12:23:00 PM ---Iza, are you sure that it's Max in the dialogue of Oops?

--- End quote ---

Klukan, all the info I know I've read about it!! This one I knew from the Oops booklet, just check the song credits, you'll see:

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_i7ynEJ9NOzo/S8JmarqpJjI/AAAAAAAAA8c/US8imqtpslU/s1600/Digitalizar0031.jpg

Click on it to enlarge it and you'll see: Dialog: Max Martin and Britney Spears!

--- Quote from: klukan on June 23, 2010, 12:26:17 PM ---They also had this girl, Nana Hedin, singing backing vocals on almost all the Cheiron songs from the 90's.. She's also the "hidden" singer of E-Type

--- End quote ---

Yeah, we know that! She is great! E-type has said on his blog Nana was diagnosed with throat cancer!!! So sad!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version