• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

China McClain - Calling All The Monsters

Started by Feelgoodlies, October 04, 2011, 07:03:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

georg_e

^    ^    ^
                             :D    :D    :D

Alex Martin

georg_e

Quote from: Alex Martin on October 15, 2011, 12:17:52 AM
Maybe "COMPOSERS" for the song DYNAMITE.
Ah, forgot about that one, you're right :)  Well anyway, since this morning Wikipedia now has Twin listed as composers of "Unstoppable", so now they got two great songs on there.

Feelgoodlies

It's the only song I am listening to at the moment besides "Calling All The Monsters"... it's been in my head for the past two days... Twin also have a drug effect lol!

The girl has a bright future... she could be a competition for that Willow girl! In fact, China is prettier and classier!

turnaround

Here are the credits for the album.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A.N.T._Farm#Soundtrack  :)

Ah, I see george posted it already :)

Btw, Calling all the monsters is really catchy!
And I liked it..

Unexpected

Unstoppable is great, Twin never disappoints.