• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Karmin - Brokenhearted(Very Dr.Luke)

Started by Feelgoodlies, February 11, 2012, 05:59:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Joshua

Oh no, please don't tell me he's actually involved, I think this is one of the worst pop songs I've heard in a long, long time. Though it's probably more down to Karmin than the production. I mean, "Cheerio"... really?

B Steady

Quote from: Joshua on May 09, 2013, 01:53:17 PM
Oh no, please don't tell me he's actually involved, I think this is one of the worst pop songs I've heard in a long, long time. Though it's probably more down to Karmin than the production. I mean, "Cheerio"... really?

Who is "he"? Dr. Luke?
And are you kidding me????? I'm pretty sure you like "Domino" and the Katy Perry / Kesha stuff Dr. Luke has done. If so, you can't dislike this one here ...
Vila i frid Dag

Joshua

It's the annoying vocal and painfully cheesy raps, the production is fine. I'm not the biggest Dr. Luke fan, but I like probably half of his work.

Raul_esp

Quote from: georg_e on May 09, 2013, 02:51:18 AM
      Raul, you asked a perfectly good question.........you know how "Richard Head" is credited on itunes (and Wikipedia) for the song? Well, take a look at his Twitter page, and then look at who is following him......pretty sure you'll figure out who "Richard Head" really is, lol!!! :D :D
  https://twitter.com/ItsRichardHead

Haha , Dr luke is involved in some way.