• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Samantha Jade on Max, and.......

Started by georg_e, July 11, 2013, 01:11:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

georg_e

Samantha Jade says some nice things about working with Max, and gives a very honest interview about her struggles in the music business.....       http://idolator.com/7469775/samantha-jade-idolator-interview

B Steady

That's how I expect Max to behave in the studio! :D <3
Vila i frid Dag

Joshua

That was a really good read... she's very down to earth and humble, makes you want to get behind her. I remember reading too that she was on set of Britney's "Piece Of Me" video, ready to use the set for her own shoot because they thought Britney wasn't going to show haha. Glad to see she mentioned working with Swedes, hope it's on more than one track. Jive were always good at signing acts that they never really wanted to support. I still wish Lesley Roy had really taken off. They're also responsible for dropping an artist I loved just before the release of her second album, and now no-one will ever get to hear it. That's the game of the music business I guess. Best of luck to Sammy, I'm excited to see what happens.

awonip

Old thread but I love Samantha Jade so had to comment.

Fave song is her what you've done to me song cowritten with DNA and the bachelor girl lady! Totally infectious tune.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=vQc3L0rl1cU&feature=kp
Lets Play Together Among These Summer Waves

turnaround

And I liked it..

Feelgoodlies

She won't make it with the album. The label ruined her when she could've sold a lot!