• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Max On Britney's New Album

Started by Feelgoodlies, May 30, 2007, 05:01:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ahmed

and by the way britney still sing max martin songs on her tour that happened in in the zone tour and even her last short house of blues tour 2007 she sang baby one more time but of course with different remixes

Rebecca

I didn't see all the performance, I don't have MTV so I saw only bits of it on the news. I thought the small part I saw was great but I have read that it was terrible.

I don't think her career is nearly over, though it will depend on the songs she records whether they're any good or not. I think she still has a lot of fans who want to see her successful

NIKLAS"NiCkY"

i must say it was sad to see britney like that, she looks like "i´m not having fun here" I really hope to see britney like britney use to be...jumping around and having fun.... i miss her that way
If you can dream it, you can be it.

Linda

I don't know what the big deal is....:D

I thought the performance was great.. not brillant ... it was missing something..

she looked really nervous on stage though...
and wtf ...
her career is over...?!? why? over one performance?!?.....ehhhh I don't think so! :P

ahmed

hey nicky i saw on the form that u send a message to rami on my space asking him about working with backstreet and u said he said no,i send kristian a message throug my brother my space asking him about if he or max r working with britney and said no ,i send rami two messages asking him about working with britney and he never replied

so please nicky send rami asking him if he or max is working on britney new album and tell us what he say

Feelgoodlies

The VMA performnace is the worst performance from Britney so far..she looks as if she has been performing b4 the actual performance..she wasn't with the moves..she looked very nervous her body was out of shape....but I liked it

Here's a statement from Perez Hilton:

Dear Britney,

**** you!

**** YOU!!!!!!!

We are insulted, offended and disgusted by your "performance" at the VMAs.

Are you **** serious???

What you did was disrespectful to your few remaining fans. And it was disrespectful to MTV!

You didn't even try!!!!!

You should have just cancelled, b*tch.

Your performance was beyond pathetic. The old Britney Spears, who was at one point (a long time ago) truly great, would be embarrassed by your lack of professionalism and utterly shiteous appearance at the VMAs.

Where was Criss Angel? Where was the magic? And by 'magic' we don't mean any tricks or illusions.

You seemed dead onstage. You have lost that spark and shine that used to ooze out of you!

We all know you lipsynch, but you couldn't even do that well at the VMAs!

And you barely danced!

You couldn't even get good hair extensions??????

You have no one to blame for your failure but YOU!

There was no way you were going to be good. You were out partying every night before the VMAs for three days in a row until almost sunrise! You were probably still drunk or high during your performance!!! You almost tripped a few times, you **** mess!!!!!!!

No bullshit excuse that you or your camp will come up with can make up for how pathetic your performance was.

You heard Sarah Silverman was going to make fun of your kids and it upset you? Deal with it! Rise above it! Or don't go on!

A true professional will DELIVER - no matter what!!!!

Let's repeat that. It's worth repeating.

A true professional will deliver - NO MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!

What you did was inexcusable!

Your new manager, Jeff Kwatinez, should be ashamed of himself! You have tainted his reputation and everyone at his company, The Firm, should run and hide.

Your record label, Jive, must be thrilled.

You should apologize to everyone, Britney!!!!

You are pathetic!

**** YOU!

xoxo

Perez

Tiiger

Quote from: Linda on September 11, 2007, 09:11:31 PM
I don't know what the big deal is....:D

I thought the performance was great.. not brillant ... it was missing something..

she looked really nervous on stage though...
and wtf ...
her career is over...?!? why? over one performance?!?.....ehhhh I don't think so! :P

I do have to agree with you.. It's silly the way people are reacting. And does anybody care about VMA's anyway? Her CD will sell, I'm sure of it.
Just the way you are
We'll be standing soul to soul
My love's never far
I will hear you call
You'll never be inconsolable

Linda

Quote from: Feelgoodlies on September 12, 2007, 03:35:00 PM

Here's a statement from Perez Hilton:

Dear Britney,

**** you!

**** YOU!!!!!!!

We are insulted, offended and disgusted by your "performance" at the VMAs.

Are you **** serious???

What you did was disrespectful to your few remaining fans. And it was disrespectful to MTV!

You didn't even try!!!!!

You should have just cancelled, b*tch.

Your performance was beyond pathetic. The old Britney Spears, who was at one point (a long time ago) truly great, would be embarrassed by your lack of professionalism and utterly shiteous appearance at the VMAs.

Where was Criss Angel? Where was the magic? And by 'magic' we don't mean any tricks or illusions.

You seemed dead onstage. You have lost that spark and shine that used to ooze out of you!

We all know you lipsynch, but you couldn't even do that well at the VMAs!

And you barely danced!

You couldn't even get good hair extensions??????

You have no one to blame for your failure but YOU!

There was no way you were going to be good. You were out partying every night before the VMAs for three days in a row until almost sunrise! You were probably still drunk or high during your performance!!! You almost tripped a few times, you **** mess!!!!!!!

No bullshit excuse that you or your camp will come up with can make up for how pathetic your performance was.

You heard Sarah Silverman was going to make fun of your kids and it upset you? Deal with it! Rise above it! Or don't go on!

A true professional will DELIVER - no matter what!!!!

Let's repeat that. It's worth repeating.

A true professional will deliver - NO MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!

What you did was inexcusable!

Your new manager, Jeff Kwatinez, should be ashamed of himself! You have tainted his reputation and everyone at his company, The Firm, should run and hide.

Your record label, Jive, must be thrilled.

You should apologize to everyone, Britney!!!!

You are pathetic!

**** YOU!

xoxo

Perez

I really really hate that man ..

talk about over-reacting!!!  ::)

Rebecca

agree, Periz completely over-reacted!

i think success has gone to his head

ahmed

hey guys here is a link to a new leaked song from britney,the song called ''love is a state of grace'' ,it reminds me of max martin's work with britney,and i wonder if its produced by max,could u search the web to find out

here is the link http://youtube.com/watch?v=jtb7nKrdX9k

maxmartin'sfan

This is too bad.. And Max doesn't work with brit at all

ahmed

maxmartin'sfan

britney does't work with max..; It's sad !

she has worked with the swedish producer "Bloodshy and Avant" for 2  songs " Radar" and " pieces of me"  that we can listen on the net!

but no song with max for the moment.. :(

Linda

It wont be a failure...
as much as people want it to be.. it wont fail

Rebecca

it's a shame if Max hasn't worked with Britney for this album, but I don't think Britney's album will fail. Her single is doing really well and she still has a lot of fans. I'm buying her cd the first day it's out no matter who her songwriters are.