• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Max On Britney's New Album

Started by Feelgoodlies, May 30, 2007, 05:01:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linda

ahmed

hey,there is a tracklist for the album,u remember when Lukasz gottwald is a confirmed producer,but his name is not on any song,the song he worked on calimed to be called'' all the way''.
and there is another weird thing,its that there is only 12 songs and she has been recording since 2004 i think,so where r the rest of the songs?

she is still seen going to recording studios these days,its really weird.

most of the songs on the album r from the leaked songs,so if there r more songs ,why they release the leaked ones?.

maxmartin'sfan

the album will be a shit...  pff stupid britney

ahmed

although i like britney alot ,she is my favorite singer,and i like most of her music but i agree with u max martin fan that the album will be bad,no matter if it is successful,but it has silly songs and no meaningful lyrics,the songs has b word and f word,it kinda shame,she should have expressed her feelings in the album,and another shock thats there is no ballads,i'm really disappointed that the music for that album came up this way.

Feelgoodlies

Quote from: maxmartin'sfan on October 14, 2007, 02:35:34 PM
the album will be a shit...  pff stupid britney
you bet!

here are the trcklist of it and the producers are shown they are completely(ERWWW),it's a SHAKE YOUR BUTT album and that's it!
"Gimme More" Danja 4:11
"Piece Of Me" Bloodshy & Avant 3:32
"Radar" Bloodshy & Avant/The Clutch 3:49
"Break The Ice" Danja 3:16
"Heaven On Earth" Kara DioGuardi & Freescha 4:52
"Get Naked (I Got A Plan)" Danja 4:52
"FreakShow" Bloodshy & Avant/The Clutch 2:55
"Toy Soldier" Bloodshy & Avant/Sean Garrett 3:21
"Hot As Ice" Danja 3:16
"Ooh Ooh Baby" Fredwreck & Kara DioGuardi 3:28
"Perfect Lover" Danja 3:02
"Why Should I Be Sad?" Pharrell Williams 3:10

ahmed

damn,after waiting all these years,we get that few number of producers,if u looked back while she was recording the album there were about 10 producers for the album ,but we only got those,damn.

but i wouldn't mind if even all the songs produced by max haha.

i wish max did anything for that album,i'm really disappointed.

Linda

I'm really disappointed too
but thats life...

and I wouldn't mind either ahmed, if all the songs were produced by max too :D

maxmartin'sfan

I'M Waiting For Toy soldier.. I Hope it 'll be good  ;D

Gimme more is catchy!

But I don't like the other song so much

Linda

I think piece of me is really good

Feelgoodlies

I really loved Radar you guys..but can't be compared to the MAX and Cherion stuff

Linda

Yea Radar is growing on me...

and I know what you mean..
they are just not the same as cheiron songs.. :P

ahmed

i wish she did some ballads and emotional songs on the new album,almost all the album is dance,and i don't know if she will tour or perform as much as she used to do,she used to enjoy dancing on stage,but the circumstances may not allow her to do that.

so if she will just relelase the album without many performances on stage,then she should do many ballads-she is very good in singing ballads too- cuz dance music without peroforming it in front of the audiences,don't make a sense ,especially when it comes to britney,she used to shine on stage and in her videos.

Linda

yea, I'm not a big fan of ballads
I'd rather dance music and I'd rather someone move around on stage instead

Rebecca

yeah, me too, I prefer dance music and dancing on stage. Britney is good at ballads though I prefer her singing fast poppy songs.

Unexpected

Quote from: Rebecca on October 22, 2007, 01:28:47 PM
I prefer her singing fast poppy songs.

Sure you do!!! who doesn't???