• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Pretty good new track by Justin Timberlake - Mirrors

Started by turnaround, February 12, 2013, 01:09:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

turnaround

I am not a fan but this track has something very pleasant.

Pretty good, what do you think. The chorus could also have been by NSync.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=4_QZPcNoXGw
And I liked it..

Raul_esp

Joshua

Yeah this is nice, an unmistakable Timbaland production! I like his productions like this, just like "Cry Me A River" and Nelly Furtado's "Say It Right".

According to Justin's Wiki, this has already been released as a promo single (I'm guessing there's an edit seeings it's such a long track). "Suit & Tie" doesn't seem to be smashing any charts yet, but I guess there's still the video to come.

Rebecca

I love it, mostly just because JT is singing it. I have missed him and I'm glad he's back!
Yes, this is quite NSyncy.

georg_e

I like the sound, groove and production, but I feel like they missed a chance to make the chorus melody really magic.....like I wanted an unpredictable twist, up to a falsetto phrase or something that would give me that chill factor.......

B Steady

Quote from: Joshua on February 12, 2013, 04:53:08 PM
According to Justin's Wiki, this has already been released as a promo single (I'm guessing there's an edit seeings it's such a long track). "Suit & Tie" doesn't seem to be smashing any charts yet, but I guess there's still the video to come.

first it's available at iTunes only as a 8 minute version
2nd look at the US iTunes chart ;)
Vila i frid Dag