• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Will I Am will be the Executive producer of the Britney's album

Started by maxmartin'sfan, May 01, 2013, 10:27:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

maxmartin'sfan

nznexus

im sure will i am learn much from dr Luke so he will make something interesting
music producer nexus is running a channel called the ellie goulding resource. only the best ellie goulding news, photos, interviews, photoshoots.

B Steady

Still I hope there will be lots of Max & Luke productions, especially as will.i.am is a big fan of Luke. however, big fat bass was one of the worst tracks of femme fatale ...
Vila i frid Dag

AdamKhan

He is Executive producer of Nicole Scherzinger's new album also.

B Steady

Quote from: AdamKhan on May 01, 2013, 11:40:49 PM
He is Executive producer of Nicole Scherzinger's new album also.

rumor has it that he also will be the executive producer of the whole music industry in 2014
Vila i frid Dag

AdamKhan

Quote from: B Steady on May 01, 2013, 11:44:42 PM
rumor has it that he also will be the executive producer of the whole music industry in 2014
HAHAHA!

Rebecca

Quote from: B Steady on May 01, 2013, 11:44:42 PM

hilarious! unfortunately I believe it

I am devastated he will be executive producer of Britney's album. I didn't like Big Fat Bass! and Scream and Shout is average. I hope Max and Dr Luke have a few songs on there.

Joshua

Quote from: Rebecca on May 02, 2013, 12:57:49 PM
I am devastated he will be executive producer of Britney's album. I didn't like Big Fat Bass! and Scream and Shout is average. I hope Max and Dr Luke have a few songs on there.

Agreed, "Big Fat Bass" just goes nowhere for me. Being executive producer comes with as much influence as you want to have, so it will be interesting to see how much he puts into it. Just like many parts of "Overexposed" don't necessarily represent Max at all.

B Steady

just the other day Britney posted on facebook that this album is going to be her most personal one

I highly doubt it since will.i.am is the executive producer ...

I hate it anyway if artists say their next album is going to be the most personal one ...
Vila i frid Dag

nznexus

if will i am is producing expect some stolen songs....................
music producer nexus is running a channel called the ellie goulding resource. only the best ellie goulding news, photos, interviews, photoshoots.

melodicmoonlight

she just wrote a song with Sia yesterday...so i would imagine that's gonna be a more serious song

Joshua

Will does seem to be a great producer when he leaves behind the ridiculous "futuristic" thing he keeps going for. But why do I get the feeling this could turn out to be just a will.i.am album with Britney's vocals on it.

Feelgoodlies

It's going to be a robotic, full of shit album... I hate Will.I.Am, he OVERPRODUCES songs, vocals and everything... ewww just ewww!

B Steady

I really like will.i.am! He's a genius. But I don't like him on a Britney album, much less as an executive producer ...

@feelgoodlies: mostly he UNDERproduces songs in my opinion
Vila i frid Dag

Axel

IMO, if it was underproduced, it would be accapella. And the word accapella probably is the biggest opposite of the word "will.i.am".

:-)