• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Lady Gaga - Applause (Premiere)

Started by melodicmoonlight, August 12, 2013, 06:39:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

melodicmoonlight

B Steady

Vila i frid Dag

maxmartin'sfan

Joshua

The chorus is cool, not sure about the rest. Gaga fans will be happy though I think. We need a scoring poll on this one too so I can give it a five.

Khan9898

Chorus is awesome but the verses are weird, euro pop feel is great.

j.fco.morales

First listen: nice chorus. The production sounds dated, it's like a preset and no sound design intented. Anyone could have produced this, it's such a mess.

Who produced this? Madeon?

melodicmoonlight

Quote from: j.fco.morales on August 12, 2013, 07:42:52 PM
First listen: nice chorus. The production sounds dated, it's like a preset and no sound design intented. Anyone could have produced this, it's such a mess.

Who produced this? Madeon?

DJ White Shadow I'm pretty sure

AdamKhan

Alex Martin

How much regret poker face, bad romance and Alejandro. I'm not inspiring by this song 8)

j.fco.morales

Quote from: melodicmoonlight on August 12, 2013, 08:00:46 PM
DJ White Shadow I'm pretty sure

Uhm, she should have stop working with him after the Born This Way fiasco.

Raul_esp

I love it , the chorus is amazing , pure pop.

Joshua

I love that it's been given a 1 and a 10! :D

EDIT: Also, 8 people have voted and it has 8 different scores haha.

Rebecca

I hate the verse, but like the chorus. but overall, it does nothing for me.

j.fco.morales

The song they pitched for Cher's new album leaked. And it sucks.

And they're trying to gain attention, but I think Katy Perry's will be on the #1 spot next week.

B Steady

Btw I think this song has a horrible mix. The voice get lost in the song!

PS: can one of the "7 voters" please give it an 8? :D so that we have a vote result that is pretty to watch :D
Vila i frid Dag