• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Lady Gaga - Applause (Premiere)

Started by melodicmoonlight, August 12, 2013, 06:39:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

J_A24

This song is pretty average in every aspect. I'm really disappointed in GaGa's songwriting since the Born This Way album. It's quite cheesy, pretentiously intellectual ect.

j.fco.morales

Haha, who voted 10! I bet it was that user that likes everything people don't.

Raul_esp

Quote from: j.fco.morales on August 14, 2013, 03:35:49 AM
Haha, who voted 10! I bet it was that user that likes everything people don't.

haha , no , I was , Althought I'm repentant now , I love the song but now I'm a bit bored of it , The opposite of Katy song , every time I listen it I love more.

Rebecca

Quote from: Joshua on August 13, 2013, 12:35:03 PM
I love that it's been given a 1 and a 10! :D

EDIT: Also, 8 people have voted and it has 8 different scores haha.

Still no 8!

Joshua

Quote from: J_A24 on August 14, 2013, 02:39:46 AM
This song is pretty average in every aspect. I'm really disappointed in GaGa's songwriting since the Born This Way album. It's quite cheesy, pretentiously intellectual ect.

I feel the same way. If someone like Britney or Katy released this, Gaga fanatics would be laughing. But because of her supposed "pop art" image, Gaga gets away with some really average material.

Quote from: Raul_esp on August 14, 2013, 01:04:46 PM
haha , no , I was , Althought I'm repentant now , I love the song but now I'm a bit bored of it , The opposite of Katy song , every time I listen it I love more.

You can always edit your vote I think... unless you think it's pop perfection again. :)

turnaround

You can edit your own vote now :)
In case anyone rated it bad and thinks it's a grower by now.

As I do. It's quite a good opener for the Artpop era I feel.
And I liked it..