• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Eurovision 2011 + Melodifestivalen 2011

Started by Feelgoodlies, February 12, 2011, 02:10:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Feelgoodlies

Let's post everything we find catchy in both Eurovison and Melodifestivalen!

I'm excited for Eric Saade, Sara from A*TEENS, Lind Sundblad(her song will be produced by epicentre) and Linda Pritchard.

Well, Danny is my favourite from Melodifestivalen so far...

It went to finals, you can hear it here

About Eurovision

Irish entry is amazing, they're twin who I think used to be in the X Factor.

"Jedward" - Lipstick

Raul_esp

Wow amazing songs!

I can't wait for hear more Melodifestivalen and Eurovision songs!

The Jenny silver song is amazing! , I love it , pure swedish pop , I hope it go to the final!

NIKLAS"NiCkY"

Don´t Stop the demo that Carl Falk / Lundin and Jc from N´sync wrote should be in the competion but it was disqualify because the demo has leaked on internet  ;)
If you can dream it, you can be it.

Raul_esp

Quote from: NIKLAS"NiCkY" on February 12, 2011, 09:38:35 PM
Don´t Stop the demo that Carl Falk / Lundin and Jc from N´sync wrote should be in the competion but it was disqualify because the demo has leaked on internet  ;)

Oh , a pity  :-[

jezusmarie

i'm in love by sanna nilsson is wonderful, really enjoying it.

always holding out for Fredrik Kempe's material, we get for songs this year.

and of course there is REDONE's production for Love Generation which should be ace...

yay for Melodifestivalen!!!
Like An Angel With A Heart Of Gold

Raul_esp

Quote from: jezusmarie on February 13, 2011, 11:33:09 AM
i'm in love by sanna nilsson is wonderful, really enjoying it.

always holding out for Fredrik Kempe's material, we get for songs this year.

and of course there is REDONE's production for Love Generation which should be ace...

yay for Melodifestivalen!!!

Yeah it's an amazing schlager.

Wow a RedOne song , I want to hear it!

Feelgoodlies

Fredrik Kempe annually shoves his songs down our throat! Sweden is a country of intelligent producers, they should change producers. It's unfair to have more than one song in the same week. The idea of having more than one song for a producer is in itself wrong in my opinion.

I liked Anniela's "elektrisk", very Swedish! Too bad it is in Swedish and didn't win!