• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

An Idea: Forum members write a Cheiron song together

Started by turnaround, August 22, 2007, 11:43:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ahmed

Matteo87

I can play typical Cheiron's beat with my mouth! :D I do it since I was little! Is a kind of "beat box"...I can play some some musical instruments, and the Reggae-Pop beat of '90s is what I do best! 

I also did some recording and my friends were amazed!
;D
"I didn't even know what a producer did, I spent two years day and night in that studio trying to learn what the hell was going on." - Max Martin

OverPop

Quote from: Matteo87 on February 15, 2011, 07:40:15 PM
I can play typical Cheiron's beat with my mouth! :D I do it since I was little! Is a kind of "beat box"...I can play some some musical instruments, and the Reggae-Pop beat of '90s is what I do best! 

I also did some recording and my friends were amazed!
;D

Hahaha that's cool   8) ;D
Please do share those recordings with us  :D

JackSnr

I'm in, of course. Just to clarify, are we trying to make a 90's cherion sounding song or a current Max Martin sounding song?

OverPop

Quote from: JackSnr on February 18, 2011, 06:31:50 AM
I'm in, of course. Just to clarify, are we trying to make a 90's cherion sounding song or a current Max Martin sounding song?

I would definitely like to hear a Cheiron type song  ;D ;D

Raul_esp

Quote from: OverPop on February 18, 2011, 02:05:49 PM
Quote from: JackSnr on February 18, 2011, 06:31:50 AM

I would definitely like to hear a Cheiron type song  ;D ;D

me too.

OverPop

maxmartin'sfan