• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Lea Michele – Cannonball

Started by turnaround, December 09, 2013, 10:48:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

turnaround

This could be a great pop album - when the album sounds as good as the first single.

Lea Michele - Cannonball (co-written by Sia)

http://www.popjustice.com/songs/lea-michele-cannonball/

On the album she worked with:

QuoteOther musicians backing Michele on "Louder" are Chris Braide (Beyonce, Jennifer Hudson), Ali Tamposi (Leona Lewis, Kelly Clarkson), Anne Preven (Pixie Lott, Jordin Sparks) and Bonnie McKee (Taio Cruz, Ellie Goulding).

Peep the tracklisting for "Louder" below.

"Cannonball"
"On My Way"
"Burn With You"
"Battlefield"
"You're Mine"
"Thousand Needles"
"Louder"
"Cue the Rain"
"Don't Let Go"
"Empty Handed"
"If You Say So"

http://hamadamania.com/2013/12/09/lea-michele-unwraps-tracklisting-for-debut-album-louder

And I liked it..

Raul_esp

turnaround

Album can be pre-ordered - Cannonball is already out:

https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/louder-deluxe-version/id768718326

Full credits:

Cannonball      Sia Furler, Tor Erik Hermansen, Mikkel Storleer Eriksen & Benjamin Levin   
On My Way      Alexandra Tamposi, Marcus Lomax, Jordan Johnson, Stefan Johnson, Clarence Coffee & Fernando Garibay   
Burn with You      Chantal Kreviazuk, Adam Messinger, Nasri Atweh & Nolan Lambroza   
Battlefield      Sia Furler & Larry Goldings   
You're Mine      Sia Furler, Christopher Braide, John Barry & Leslie Bricusse   
Thousand Needles      Tove Nilsson & Ali Payami   
Louder      Colin Munroe, Jaden Michaels & Anne Preven   
Cue the Rain      Lea Michele, Matt Radosevich, Felicia Barton & Anne Preven   
Don't Let Go      Matt Radosevich, Felicia Barton & Anne Preven   
Empty Handed      John Shanks, Christina Perri & David Hodges   
If You Say So      Lea Michele, Sia Furler & Christopher Braide   
What Is Love?      Jaden Michaels & John Lock   
Gone Tonight      Lea Michele, Anne Preven, Felicia Barton, CJ Baran & Drew Lawrence   
The Bells      Anne Preven & Scott Cutler   
And I liked it..

j.fco.morales

Sia Furler, Sia Furler, Sia Furler, Sia Furler...

She better release her album with Greg Kurstin instead of writing average songs.

turnaround

And I liked it..

turnaround

And I liked it..

AdamKhan

Some great writers involved....Ali Tamposi - John Shanks - Sia - Nasri...wow !!!

Feelgoodlies

Her vocals are half of the song! They make an average track sound above average actually!

j.fco.morales

Do you guys really think this could be a hit song?
Because I don't think so.

Rebecca

oh no, I don't like either of these songs. She needs to do an upbeat song.

turnaround

And I liked it..