• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Selling a song i have written

Started by Nikolas T, February 20, 2014, 11:23:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nikolas T

Hi Max Martin

My name is Nikolas Taljaard and im from South Africa. Just want to say that im inspired by all your hit songs you have written over the years,love them all. I wanted to ask you how do i go about getting my songs that i have wriiten out there or selling it to someone as i feel it has alot of potential.Im not clued up and dont want to give it to anyone to steal or copy. What should i do?

Kind Regards
Nikolas

nikolas.taljaard@yahoo.co.uk

J_A24

Nikolas T

B Steady

Vila i frid Dag

turnaround

And I liked it..

B Steady

Quote from: turnaround on February 24, 2014, 11:08:07 AM
It's not.

are you serious?!?

so all the answers I've got over the past few years were not from Max Martin? :(
Vila i frid Dag

nznexus

max martin does not listen to songs by other people

max martin does not have a mail adress that u can send him songs to.

>O
music producer nexus is running a channel called the ellie goulding resource. only the best ellie goulding news, photos, interviews, photoshoots.

Axel

maybe we're slightly overreacting. Maybe the guy thought that Max actually communicates in this forum too. So just in case he didn't know: Nikolas, this forum isn't a way to get in touch with Max. All we do is chat about the music he and other songwriters write. Other than that, Max is pretty much impossible to reach as he doesn't give interviews, keeps his private-life private and blocks all requests like yours.

Your best way forward is to make a website, write stunning songs and then go out there. Build a community, and make song publishers take notice. Then one thing will lead to another. And if you're successful, then buy us some Donuts. :)

Cheers
Axel

nznexus

as axel said. we here dont know anything about max martin private life... max martin is impossible to reach. no twitter, facebook, youtube.

and if u are going to send mail to maratone he wont answer.
music producer nexus is running a channel called the ellie goulding resource. only the best ellie goulding news, photos, interviews, photoshoots.

turnaround

Btw - when you are selling a song - how much do you think they are worth?
And I liked it..