• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Dr Luke Production vs Max Martin Production

Started by JackSnr, June 15, 2010, 11:27:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rebecca

I would love Max to do more of the his old pop songs, like the songs from "Oops" and "Millennium", however I know that style is not in fashion anymore. I also love the newer songs like the Adam Lambert songs. Or as Feelgoodlies suggested a new pop sound! it's true, he's a great inventor.

Raul_esp

Max can make it , ''if u seek amy'' is a new pop sound , but it wasnt big in the charts.

JackSnr

So, it dawned on me while I was listening to instrumentals on youtube. I think Max adds a lot more energy to his production, especially in faster paced songs, than Dr Luke. While Dr Luke uses really low synths and heavy hand claps (eg tik tok, circus) it seems like his production sort of plods along heavily, meanwhile, if you look at if i had you, if u seek amy, 3, most of his songs, Max's production gallops, if you know what I mean. All the energy of the production is focused in a forward movement instead of Dr Luke's stopping and starting.

Speaking of production that gallops along, you have to listen to this instrumental of If I Had You. Its in a different key but it is the original and it is epic.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vNI8BxSOfUY
love the guitar bit at 2:56. never noticed it before.  ;D

Raul_esp

Quote from: JackSnr on July 16, 2010, 03:53:42 PM
So, it dawned on me while I was listening to instrumentals on youtube. I think Max adds a lot more energy to his production, especially in faster paced songs, than Dr Luke. While Dr Luke uses really low synths and heavy hand claps (eg tik tok, circus) it seems like his production sort of plods along heavily, meanwhile, if you look at if i had you, if u seek amy, 3, most of his songs, Max's production gallops, if you know what I mean. All the energy of the production is focused in a forward movement instead of Dr Luke's stopping and starting.

Speaking of production that gallops along, you have to listen to this instrumental of If I Had You. Its in a different key but it is the original and it is epic.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vNI8BxSOfUY
love the guitar bit at 2:56. never noticed it before.  ;D

the production is EPIC! , thanks for it .
In the radio mix you can hear a different final with a riff of the typical max pop-rock songs.

Rebecca

wow, I love it, the level of detail is amazing. some parts of it sound euro-dancey.