• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Show me some artists websites..

Started by Scott Martin :), March 13, 2009, 09:42:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scott Martin :)

Lol! Thanks Ladies.  :D

I feel like I have a lot of songwriting work ahead of me...  ;D

Rebecca

hey Scott, great that your site is finished, it looks really good and looks very professional.
I see that you say that "Sex Drug" is getting interest in Europe, very exciting!

So, how did you manage to get a photo with Owen Wilson and Woodie Harrelson in LA?
and are you still writing music for video games?

Scott Martin :)

Hiya Rebecca, thanks for the nice comments. Im working on my last ever game title now, then Im throwing it all in to [gulp] try and make it fulltime as a songwriter.  :)

I wish there was some big story about me, Owen and Woody - the truth is, I just met them at LA airport.  ;)

*Sabine*

Quote from: Scott Martin :) on June 11, 2009, 01:44:43 PM
I wish there was some big story about me, Owen and Woody - the truth is, I just met them at LA airport.  ;)

Ahah good job! On your site, it does feel like you did some kind of collaboration with them!  ;)

Raul_esp

Great site Scott! very professional!