• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Ciara and Dr.Luke

Started by nshinnosuke, April 24, 2009, 07:13:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nshinnosuke

Ciara's album has leaked and track no 11,Tell Me What Your Name is from Dr Luke...I think it's very good,very different from his usual recent productions (Hot N Cold,MLWSWY,About You Now...this song would fit Britney's Circus too...

PG

Thanks for the tip!  I'm YouTubing it right now...

Alex Martin

Ciara's song is good but actually my favourite luke song is touch me 4 Flo Rida.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e807itJyzGg

Raul_esp

Quote from: Alex Martin on April 24, 2009, 08:40:53 PM
Ciara's song is good but actually my favourite luke song is touch me 4 Flo Rida.

I dont like this song , best song of dr luke without max is about you now.

georg_e

Quote from: Alex Martin on April 24, 2009, 08:40:53 PM

Yes, of the two I prefer "Touch Me" cuz it's more fresh with that robot voice.  The Ciara song has nice production and interesting beat, but the title line in the chorus reminds me too much of "We Belong Together' (Mariah Carey).

nshinnosuke

thanks for pointing that out,it sounded so familiar to me...it sounds like We Belong Together !!!

*Sabine*

I prefer the Ciara song, it's pretty good. I'm sure it'll grow on me even more.
But I don't really like Ciara, I think her voice is bleak  ???
Like you Raul, for me, the best Luke song is About You Now.

Alex Martin

Guys listen TOUCH ME for  3-4 times....it's like a drug,is really a great song.

Have a little faith in me ;)

nshinnosuke

yeah,I hate Ciara's vocals too...
I freakin HATE Flo Rida...the only good thing from that song is Kesha's vocals (it's Kesha,right?for the second time she's featured in a Flo Rida song by Dr Luke)...can't wait for her solo work...

georg_e

Quote from: Alex Martin on April 25, 2009, 01:09:29 PM
Guys listen TOUCH ME for  3-4 times....it's like a drug,is really a great song.

Have a little faith in me ;)
It's true!   I love this song more and more, and it's funny as hell! 

Alex Martin

Great George....you understand when a song is great.....not like sabine ;D ;D ;D

*Sabine*

Quote from: Alex Martin on April 26, 2009, 11:23:12 AM
Great George....you understand when a song is great.....not like sabine ;D ;D ;D

Huh? I actually said I like it!  :P
It's Ciara's voice that I find bad.

Feelgoodlies

I didn't like the Ciara song. I do agree with Sabine, Ciara doesn't have a voice, and wow how awful that album cover is :o

I do like some Ciara songs though, like "Goodies", "1,2 Step" and "Oh", I even like her "Love, Sex, Magic" feat Justin, but to me she can't sing!

Poptasticuk

Quote from: nshinnosuke on April 25, 2009, 06:28:22 PM
for the second time she's featured in a Flo Rida song by Dr Luke)...can't wait for her solo work...

Which is the other one?