• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

New song - Sex Drug

Started by Scott Martin :), May 11, 2009, 03:18:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

*Sabine*

Oh yes you're right. I downloaded some demos too (Britney, Alsu, Veronicas...) and also realized the vocals were a bit louder.
The melody line in the chorus was just a suggestion, if you don't think it suits the song and want the song to follow another direction it's fine. Indeed, So What doesn't use it, and neither does I Kissed A Girl.
And no, I'm not a professional but I do love music. I love singing and playing the piano and I'm learning guitar.. But I guess the thing that helped me the most is years of listening to the Cheiron songs, I love comparing the songs, noticing the small details and so on.  ;)

Scott Martin :)

Well you got good ears and great instincts Sabine. Stick with it.

Cheers,

Scott.

*Sabine*

Thank you :)
I bet Alex will agree with you, don't you l'Italiano?  :P

Hi everyone, well I have some exciting news about Sex Drug..

A publisher rang me today and wants permission to 'shop the song around' - he feels he knows some artists that might want it. (didnt say who just yet)

Its a non-exclusive agreement in that if I get the song placed with someone, he'll stop pitching it.

If he gets the song placed, we'll then negotiate a one-song publishing deal.

Ill keep you posted!  ;D

Scott.

Raul_esp

Quote from: Scott Martin :) on June 01, 2009, 01:14:54 PM
Hi everyone, well I have some exciting news about Sex Drug..

A publisher rang me today and wants permission to 'shop the song around' - he feels he knows some artists that might want it. (didnt say who just yet)

Its a non-exclusive agreement in that if I get the song placed with someone, he'll stop pitching it.

If he gets the song placed, we'll then negotiate a one-song publishing deal.

Ill keep you posted!  ;D

Scott.

wowww , Great news! , a hit is coming...

sforzando

Great news !! Congratulations, Scott!!
This song should be released as a single actually, I like it loads  :D

Rebecca

wow, congratulations Scott!

hey, maybe someone like Ricky-Lee Coulter will sing it?!
keep us posted.

*Sabine*

Really really exciting!
I'm very happy for you, that song deserves a good artist now!
Keep us updated...  ;D