• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

New song - One Colour

Started by Scott Martin :), May 22, 2009, 04:23:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scott Martin :)

Hi Guys, well this song definetely doesnt sound like Max or Cheiron in any way.  :)

I wrote it nearly twenty years ago, but ive updated the production and paid a wonderful singer by the name of Simon Shapiro to do lead vocals.

http://www.scottcairns.com/tracks/One_Colour.mp3

Hope you like!  ;)

Peace,

Scott.

Raul_esp

omg twenty years ago? in 1989 ? , it sounds good .

georg_e

Great song,  Scott, with some really knockout parts to it.  I'm sending an email to your info address with some editing ideas, as I really like the song.

Alex Martin

20 years ago......STOCK AITKEN WATERMAN's era  ;)

Rosita

sforzando

Like it so much!  :o

But I like your 'Sex Drug' more... I think Sex Drug is sth perfect!

Thanks for the nice comments.

sforzando - Lol! Im gald you like Sex Drug, it certainly has a more current vibe to it.

Great name btw  ;)

*Sabine*

I also like this song but yes Sex Drug is awesome!

Now you're making me blush Sabine.  :-[  ;D

Rebecca

wow, well done Scott, this song is great, it's my favourite one.

this song would be good for someone like Shannon Noll

Thanks a lot Rebecca, I never thought of Shannon as a singer for this song, but I think you're right it would suit him.