• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Pussycat Dolls - Hush Hush; Hush Hush

Started by Feelgoodlies, May 29, 2009, 03:03:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Feelgoodlies

This is their new single which I thought it's a great song ever since I heard snippets off their album way back when it was released, finally they released it, I also checked the credits and found out it was produced by "Quiz & Larossi". The single version is differnt in the chorus where they remixed it a bit faster, but still I love this song, it is my favourite off their ballads!, one more thing, the video said it was directed by "Joseph Khan", the one who directed "Stronger", "Toxic" and "Womanize" from Britney.
The Album Version which I love!
Video "not a good quality"

Raul_esp

Unexpected

I loved the song when it was only Hush hush, but now I'll pass, I hate the remix of the single version.

Rebecca

It's just okay for me, I like their uptempo songs more. Interesting that it was produced by Quiz & Larossi

*Sabine*

Nothing special. I really don't like these girls, way too slutty for me, i don't like the image they give of being a woman.

Unexpected

no sabine the album version is really GREAT, just give it more listens, don't let their image ruin this song for you.

nshinnosuke

Until U Love U is their best ballad...
Joseph Kahn is the best director around...Katy's Waking Up in vegas video is fab !!