• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Anders Hansson

Started by Poptasticuk, June 13, 2009, 12:10:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Poptasticuk

I have just posted a new interview on my blog and thought some of you would be interested, as it is with a Swedish songwriter who is responsible for some of the best songs of this decade. Here's a link: http://tmbpop.blogspot.com/2009/06/thank-you-for-music-anders-hansson.html

What do you think of Anders and his regular collaborator, Alexander Bard? How does their music relate to and compare to the Cheiron sound?

Rebecca

wow, another great interview. I didn't know his name or much about Anders Hansson. I didn't realise he was behind Agnes's Release Me - I love that song, I haven't bought her album yet. I like a few songs from Alcazar too.

I must say I don't know Alexander Bard's sound except for Army of Lovers, which I like but is too camp for me.

What other songs has Anders Hansson written?

Poptasticuk

Anders and Alexander are best known for working with Alcazar and BWO. The songs are not as camp or as silly as Army of Lovers, and BWO especially have some songs which I think Cheiron fans would love, such as Will My Arms Be Strong Enough. Other favourites of mine include Temple of Love, Rise to the Occasion and Conquering America. They've released 4 albums and the first two are my favourites but each of the later two have a few excellent songs on them as well.

Raul_esp

Great interview!! , I love ''release me'' , it sounded yesterday in the radio for the first time and I loved it.

Rebecca

Thanks for those recommendations Jessica, they are really good songs.

Poptasticuk

You're welcome! BWO are one of my favourite bands and I've been supporting them since the very beginning. If you like the ballads you will enjoy Open Door and Gone, while Sunshine in the Rain and Thunderbolt are two more upbeat songs of theirs which I love. They really don't have any bad songs but I recommend the album Halcyon Days particularly as I think it was the height of their career, and the most pure pop sound, as the others are a little more toward dance-pop.