• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Dr Luke and Avril Lavigne video

Started by Scott Martin :), June 20, 2009, 04:42:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scott Martin :)

Hi Guys, a while ago I watched a Youtube video featuring Dr Luke in the studio with Avril Lavigne, now when I search for it, I cant find it anywhere.

Does anyone have a link?

I remember them drinking Limon Cello in the studio and Avril actually working the words "Limon Cello" into a song they were working on..

*Sabine*

The recording of TBDT album:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3sF16RoAuSc

That's the link to the 1st part, youtube will show you the links to the other ones...

*Sabine*

No worries!

By the way, Limoncello is very very heavy, one of my favourites Italian liquors!  8)

Lol, Ive had a night on Limoncello!  ;)