• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

RE: Shattered BSB! Wow and Wom some more!

Started by Riley, October 11, 2009, 09:15:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Riley

I've been checking out the new BSB album and came across Shattered which is just so moving, if I keep listening to it like I am I might just start weeping and not just a tear drop or two but like 'soaking up the pillow' kinda weeping, it's seriously hitting me! I can hear shades of show me the meaning and drowning in there and I've been tryng to find out who the producer is, I read somewhere his name is Infinity but couldn't find his website or myspace? Does anyone know? I really wanna check out his other songs! But even 'This is us', 'Straight through my heart', 'Masquerade' were pretty nice deep songs and electronic sounds I'm gradually starting to really like this album and can see myself coming back to it! The best BSB album let's say since 'Black and Blue'. Sad no kristian though but I swear he must of secretly helped produce infinity, it has that clean, crispness like his songs. 'Bigger' what a joke I bet Max was taking the piss when he wrote that he honestly couldn't be bothered.
I am a huge cheiron fan from the beginning back in the 90's. For years and years I literally lived and breathed nothing but cheiron. Being around so much inspiration I learnt to make my own music which is Retro 80's/90's dance pop songs and ballads. You can check them out at my myspace and it would be cool to get your feedback.

Rebecca

I like Shattered too, but it doesn't have the same effect on me! no tears. But great that you're loving it.
The producer is Emanuel Kiriakou per my cd sleeve, though he didn't co-write the song.
I'm not sure who Infinity is.

I disagree that Bigger is a joke, it's incredible, right up there with Shape of My Heart for me.

Raul_esp

''shattered'' is a great song fo me , very nice , but ''bigger'' is another level.

Jack Walker

I've noticed quite a few BSB fans seem to be angry about Bigger, but I love it. From one forum that I read, it sounds like some people think the inclusion of Bigger was the reason for no Kristian and Rami content, due to all the politics (that I honestly know next to nothing about).

Rebecca

yeah, I don't know much about the politics either, and as much as I'd love the Rami and Kristian songs to be there, I doubt they would be as good as Bigger.

Alex Martin

Unexpected

Quote from: Rebecca on October 13, 2009, 11:23:48 AM
yeah, I don't know much about the politics either, and as much as I'd love the Rami and Kristian songs to be there, I doubt they would be as good as Bigger.

Well I don't know about that, bigger is nice and grew on me a bit since it first leaked, but I believe Lundin/Rami tracks would've been something outta this world  ;).

Jack Walker

I'm with you guys, Bigger is awesome. Apparently it's the 2nd single set to release in Japan only at this stage. Let's hope it's worldwide eventually.

Rebecca

I hope Bigger goes worldwide, that would be terrible if it didn't.

Riley

Wow major 'Bigger' lovers. I really can't hear what's so special about it. Going through the album 'Shattered' is one of those songs that really stands out. It's a brilliant concept, a very clean and striking production, super vocals (just listen to Nick's voice in the chorus not to mention Brian's stunning 'Shattered' vocal part), lyrically the words carry a genuine realness and melancholy and the overall effect of the song is head and shoulders above the more average songs on the album one of them being 'Bigger'in which honestly I can't hear much other than a mild, self righteous emotion no way as 'DEEP' as 'Shattered'.'Shape of My Heart' is an extremely deep song that has more in common with 'Shattered' than it does with 'Bigger'. 
I am a huge cheiron fan from the beginning back in the 90's. For years and years I literally lived and breathed nothing but cheiron. Being around so much inspiration I learnt to make my own music which is Retro 80's/90's dance pop songs and ballads. You can check them out at my myspace and it would be cool to get your feedback.