• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Jörgen Elofsson writing for German Idol

Started by turnaround, April 30, 2007, 01:03:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

turnaround

Hehe, he will never stop, and I love it.

Next Saturday Martin Stosch will perform the song " I CAN REACH HEAVEN FROM HERE" written by Jörgen Elofsson and Anja Steinlechner, at the final of the German superstar series.

The chances are small he will win I think, as the other guy he is competing against seems to have more fans, but at least we can hear the song, and maybe he gets a single release too!

That's him!

I SO can't wait to hear it!
And I liked it..

PG

Oh, interesting--so, in the German version, each of the finalists gets their own original (as in not a cover, not as in written by them) song?

The song should be good to hear, and I like the title--hopefully it will show up on YouTube!

turnaround

In the first 2 series both got the same title.
But since last show each finalist gets his own song!

Both are original songs, which makes me happy and so far I LOVED every single Idol song by Jörgen Elofsson and I am sure it will be a anthem!

I will post the link to the performance as soon as it's online! ;)
And I liked it..

Rebecca

oh that's fantastic that each Idol finalist gets their own original song.

yes, I'm interested to hear the song when you find a link

are you voting Turnaround??

turnaround

I think I won't watch as I am at friends and I don't think we will be in front of the TV. But if the single is good and he wins, I am definitely buying it!
And I liked it..

NIKLAS"NiCkY"

Great news, i also love all the idol songs from Jörgen ,, He is the pop idol man....thanks
If you can dream it, you can be it.

turnaround

I am pretty annoyed, the other guy is very likely to win :(

But last time, also the 2nd winner had a chance to release his single (a few weeks later) and it got also to #1, which would be amazing if this happens also this year, as it would give Jörgen his first German #1.  :D  :D
And I liked it..

Rebecca

I'm sure this guy even if he comes 2nd will be able to release his single. I hope so anyway.

I'm really surprised, Jorgen's never had a No 1 single in Germany?

turnaround

I can't think of a song that might have made it.
BSB, Britney had #1, but it was all Max's songs.

It's about time, if you ask me!  :smt007
And I liked it..

Rebecca

Yes, you are probably right. Britney's Sometimes would not have made it to No 1, either probably Westlife.

Jorgen had a massive No 1 hit in Australia with first Idol winner Guy Sebastian with the song Angels Brought Me Here. It was No 1 for 5 weeks and broke many sales records.

So, it's about time it happened in Germany too!

turnaround

I love that song by Guy. So wonderful.
I think I am going to compile a list with all the Jörgen Idol songs one of these days. It's just incredible.  :wink:
And I liked it..

®a|ÑßØw÷¢H!LÐ

Quote from: "turnaround"...as it would give Jörgen his first German #1.
Britney Spears "(You Drive Me) Crazy"?!

turnaround

And I liked it..

®a|ÑßØw÷¢H!LÐ

Quote from: "turnaround"If only :(
It peaked at #4
ARE YOU SERIOUS!!!!?  :?
I always knew German's had no propper taste in music. *lol*
I was really sure it was #1!  :?

turnaround

Britney only had 2 #1 singles.

BOMT and Lucky!