• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

"Strange Clouds" Dr. luke, B.o.B/L'il Wayne

Started by georg_e, October 04, 2011, 10:10:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

georg_e

Now THIS is a dope song.....literally :-)     http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CA11T-3pAxk   Dr. luke produced

Raul_esp

The production is amazing yes! , but I only like the chorus  , the verses are very rap .

georg_e

Yeah, some great sounds in there, right?    Well, the verses are rap yes, but that's what it is :-)   I dunno, this one just makes me smile all the way though -- it sounds like they really are having fun, especially L'il Wayne :-)

Rebecca

Alex Martin

B Steady

"very rap" / "too rap" ???

Guys what are you expecting of a Hip-Hop song?!

@george: Lil Wayne's always having fun in his songs :D
Vila i frid Dag

georg_e

"very rap" / "too rap"   :D

j.fco.morales

Rap or crap?

I also like the production. The rest is crap.

B Steady

yo of course it's crap I mean they don't even sing. How can someone say this is good ................
Vila i frid Dag