• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Max Martin demo backtrack for Tonos

Started by Dagge, December 16, 2014, 04:19:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dagge

I have old backtrack (demo) made by Max Martin for users of now closed Tonos site. It was made around year 2000.

Track was made as a back track instrumental for users to put melody on it. Although it is a demo, it is possible to hear his skills, metods of arranging, production etc. Problem is I don't know how to attach mp3 file here and I am not willing to put it on Internet, Soundcloud etc. Any hints?

best

j.fco.morales

You should try with a Soundcloud private link: only people that have the link can listen.  ;)

Voodoo

You mean this? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=03gNY1IvVmk

I'm sure lots on here have heard that. Or do you have another one?