• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Upcoming Max Martin releases

Started by j.fco.morales, December 31, 2014, 04:19:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nanofives

Where do you find all these leaks?

j.fco.morales

[spotify]https://open.spotify.com/track/63WuQOXohQIxOxIFA2K7bR?si=9c8290fa3f414838[/spotify]

Written By Damiano David, Victoria De Angelis, Thomas Raggi, Ethan Torchio, Justin Tranter, Max Martin, SLY & Rami.

Produced by SLY, Max Martin & Rami.

nanofives

I really don't like Damiano's voice but I got it stuck on first listen. His persona and image fits particularly well with Justin Tranter's style.
So glad to see Rami and Max producing together

j.fco.morales

Justin said he took back his Semi Precious Weapons vibe to write this one.

Tano87

Quote from: j.fco.morales on May 13, 2022, 07:12:13 AM
[spotify]https://open.spotify.com/track/63WuQOXohQIxOxIFA2K7bR?si=9c8290fa3f414838[/spotify]

Written By Damiano David, Victoria De Angelis, Thomas Raggi, Ethan Torchio, Justin Tranter, Max Martin, SLY & Rami.

Produced by SLY, Max Martin & Rami.

I never really liked Maneskin but I kinda liked some of their songs. Supermodel is a total no for me. Damiano changed the way to sing.

j.fco.morales

Much of the attention the band receives comes from the sexual appeal Damiano has.

I'm not really into their stuff...

j.fco.morales

Grrrls by Lizzo is out tomorrow.

Written by Melissa Jefferson, Theron Thomas, Max Martin, Ilya Salmanzadeh, Andrew Pop Wansel, Benjamin Levin, Blake Slatkin, Rick Rubin, Adam Horovitz.
Produced by Max Martin, Ilya, Pop Wansel, Benny Blanco and Blake Slatkin.

Lots of people for a trap pop song.

McCartneyMartin

Quote from: j.fco.morales on June 10, 2022, 03:01:58 AM
Grrrls by Lizzo is out tomorrow.

Written by Melissa Jefferson, Theron Thomas, Max Martin, Ilya Salmanzadeh, Andrew Pop Wansel, Benjamin Levin, Blake Slatkin, Rick Rubin, Adam Horovitz.
Produced by Max Martin, Ilya, Pop Wansel, Benny Blanco and Blake Slatkin.

Lots of people for a trap pop song.
Again that's too many cooks in the kitchen for just one song. I doubt it's going to have any chart presents or even longevity.

nanofives

I can hear sounds from all of them all over the place, but too many talents in one single short song is not enough to appreciate. The vocals have a lot of Max's moments. The hihats get me a lot of Ilya vibes.
I wonder how the story of this song goes, I don't think Benny, Blake, Ilya, Max and Pop Wansel sat down in a room all together. But if I have to take guesses I'd think it was first panned by Max and Ilya and then to Benny, Blake and Pop.

Good enough, not a banger on my opinion

j.fco.morales

Looks like one group of people started one idea and didn't finished or were'nt happy with the results and another group re took the same idea and finished it.

Dagge

Max obviously did the chorus melody, the rest should better be forgotten. I wonder how does Max accept getting involved in projects like this. Is it a label thing or else

nanofives

A new version of the song will be released because the original contained a slur that's potentially offensive to a group of people. I'm not sure what happens with Spotify in these cases, they just change the original song? Would the original be deleted?

McCartneyMartin

Quote from: nanofives on June 14, 2022, 03:42:51 PM
A new version of the song will be released because the original contained a slur that's potentially offensive to a group of people. I'm not sure what happens with Spotify in these cases, they just change the original song? Would the original be deleted?
what was the slur in question? Everybody is just way too sensitive nowadays.