• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Elliphant - Music is life

Started by turnaround, July 15, 2013, 01:39:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

turnaround

And a new one:

http://www.qobuz.com/de-de/album/north-star-bloody-christmas-elliphant/0886445634358

North Star (Bloody Christmas)

And she has a new feature:

Artist: Major Lazer
Song: Too Original (feat. Elliphant & Jovi Rockwell)
And I liked it..

turnaround

And I liked it..

turnaround

And I liked it..

j.fco.morales

melodicmoonlight

Album snippets:

https://www.bol.com/nl/p/living-life-golden/9200000047291302/?Referrer=ADVNLMOB098003RDWBOL&mobile=false#product_specifications

The album actually sounds surprisingly promising. 'Not Ready' is a Luke anthem. Even through the LQ snippet, those chords are blissful.

j.fco.morales

The album leaked.

Loving it. Amazing tracks.

melodicmoonlight

Everybody AZEALIA BANKS, THERON THOMAS, HENRY WALTER, LUKASZ GOTTWALD, ELLINOR OLOVSDOTTER
Not Ready ELLINOR OLOVSDOTTER, SAUL VASQUEZ, MATHIEU JOMPHE-LEPINE

J_A24

Yup Not Ready is Billboard and A.C

j.fco.morales

Quote from: melodicmoonlight on March 23, 2016, 11:34:47 PM
Everybody AZEALIA BANKS, THERON THOMAS, HENRY WALTER, LUKASZ GOTTWALD, ELLINOR OLOVSDOTTER
Not Ready ELLINOR OLOVSDOTTER, SAUL VASQUEZ, MATHIEU JOMPHE-LEPINE

Where can we find the whole credits?
I know Dave Sitek, Joel Little, Cirkut, Luke, AC and Billboard are involved but I want extra info...

turnaround

And I liked it..

turnaround

And I liked it..