• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Sabrina Carpenter - Singular (Oscar Görres, Johan Carlsson, CJ Baran)

Started by getawaydriver, August 22, 2018, 07:30:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

melodicmoonlight

Omg can't wait for the Ali songs. She has something special; perfect pop tone. Bad Time, In My Bed, Lie for Love. A big pop sound would be fitting for her.

j.fco.morales

j.fco.morales

Dagge

Nice correct songs but without stellar commercial appeal. It will be intersting to see if such, frankly a bit sub-standard melody songs could make it to the Top-ten charts. Many aspiring songwriters would love it because this would lower the bar to access top of the charts. It's not easy to compete with Max high standard that is present on the charts now.

Snipes3000

Hi, I'm Luke and I'm sitting on my throne! Oh, and have you noticed that Denniz PoP songs are extremely hooky?

j.fco.morales

[spotify]https://open.spotify.com/album/5kDmlA2g9Y1YCbNo2Ufxlz?si=gkiCHoF3S8KP2deysk5iTg[/spotify]

Her album is out and it's getting great reviews.
6 co writes by Julia and JP Saxe and I'm really into these songs.

And...

Julia Michaels Deactivated Her Twitter Account After Bombarding A Fan For Saying They Didn't Like Her Songwriting And Tweeting That "Life Would Be So Much Easier" If She Were Queer

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/leylamohammed/julia-michaels-deactivates-twitter-sabrina-carpenter-drama

nanofives

What's going on with celebrities having a meltdown and deactivating their accounts?

melodicmoonlight

A fantastic album.

One of the first times in a while I listened to a complete album through from start to finish and was totally engaged and interested in each song.

Favorites are: Fast Times, tornado warnings, how many things, Nonsense 

bugmenot

Kate Hudson — Talk About Love
Written by Daniel Fujikawa, Johan Carlsson, Kate Hudson, Linda Perry
Produced by Johan Carlsson, Daniel Fujikawa
spotify