• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Dr. Luke Productions Thread

Started by nanofives, May 13, 2022, 02:50:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

j.fco.morales

nanofives

Flashy - City Girls feat. Kim Petras

Written by Aaron Joseph, City Girls, KBeaZy, Rocco Did It Again!, Theron Thomas, Dr. Luke
Produced by Dr. Luke and KBeaZy

j.fco.morales

Quote from: nanofives on October 20, 2023, 05:10:13 PMFlashy - City Girls feat. Kim Petras

Written by Aaron Joseph, City Girls, KBeaZy, Rocco Did It Again!, Theron Thomas, Dr. Luke
Produced by Dr. Luke and KBeaZy

I like it.

Helluvafella

Quote from: nanofives on September 22, 2023, 02:33:20 PMHotter Now - LU KALA

Written by Boy Matthews, LU KALA, Space Primates, Vaughn Oliver
Produced by Space Primates, Vaughn Oliver, Dr. Luke

This one sounds like Mika - Relax. They took the chord progression as well as the best melody line from Mika's chorus. ,,Relax - take it eaaaaasy" ... they took the melody on the word ,,easy" and replaced it with ,,hoooottterr now" lol

Sorry but this is not good

j.fco.morales

Quote from: Helluvafella on November 26, 2023, 12:57:28 PMThis one sounds like Mika - Relax. They took the chord progression as well as the best melody line from Mika's chorus. ,,Relax - take it eaaaaasy" ... they took the melody on the word ,,easy" and replaced it with ,,hoooottterr now" lol

Sorry but this is not good

I can hear the resemblance. I like it though.

nanofives

Cowgirl (Feat Lourdiz) - Nicki Minaj

Written by Lourdiz, Nicki Minaj, Rocco Did It Again!, Ryan OG, Dr. Luke
Produced by Dr. Luke

nanofives

Quote from: nanofives on August 04, 2023, 02:01:32 PMMake Up Your Mind - Cordae

Written by Cordae, Lunchmoney Lewis, Rocco Did It Again!, Theron Thomas, Dr. Luke
Produced by Dr. Luke

I'm obsessed with this one, but the clean version, I feel like this is the intended version, the lyrics are well paced, the differences of the explicit version only makes it weirder

nanofives

Nothing But Love - LU KALA

Written by Lowell, Herag Sanbalian, Jonas Jeberg, LU KALA, Dr. Luke
Produced by Jonas Jeberg, Lowell, Herag Sanbalian