• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Enrique Iglesias | New CD with songs by Max, Kristian, Rami

Started by turnaround, January 09, 2007, 09:04:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

turnaround

Quote from: "andrea"i think that the production is good, but i don't like the song, i don't like the melody... i prefer the old classic pop style :roll:

what about max's songs on enrique's album?
I can't wait to hear the songs.
A song co-written by Max, called "Alive" didn't make it to the album, but maybe it's a bonus track on one of the singles, or it will be released by another artist!
And I liked it..

gilad

Links to "Enrique Iglesias – Insomniac" album

Artist: Enrique Iglesias
Album: Insomniac
Label: Interscope Records
Genre: Pop
Bitrate: 197 kbps avg
Playtime: 00:56:11
Size: 80 mb

Track List:
1. Ring My Bells
2. Push (Feat. Lil' Wayne)
3. Do You Know? (The Ping Pong Song)
4. Somebody's Me
5. On Top Of You
6. Tired Of Being Sorry
7. Miss You
8. Wish I Was Your Lover
9. Little Girl
10.Stay Here Tonight
11.Sweet Isabel
12.Don't You Forget About Me
13.Dimelo
14.Alguien Soy Yo
15.Amigo Vulnerable

edited by turnaround

Please BUY it if you like it...

turnaround

And I liked it..

turnaround

I wonder who this female voice is in the background of "Ring my bells"

Any guesses?
We have to wait until the booklet I think!

What are you opinions on the Cheiron songs so far of the album?
And I liked it..

NIKLAS"NiCkY"

Quote from: "turnaround"I wonder who this female voice is in the background of "Ring my bells"

Any guesses?
We have to wait until the booklet I think!

What are you opinions on the Cheiron songs so far of the album?

Ring my bells is one of the best pop songs the latest years, Kristian have a pop feeling that is outstanding , i always love kristian songs and this one is so amazing the sound i love so much.its the best song of the album..Great to se Kristian back again.....and savan, enrique....

Miss You  and Wish I Was Your Lover are not the best rami,Arnthor songs but i really like them, like the hole album....
If you can dream it, you can be it.

Alex Martin

ring my bells is the worst kristian's song! I don't like!!! Sorry nichy but for ex. I'M ALIVE is another level.

NIKLAS"NiCkY"

Quote from: "Alex Martin"ring my bells is the worst kristian's song! I don't like!!! Sorry nichy but for ex. I'M ALIVE is another level.

OK you are out of the game "red card" :P ....diffrent taste i guess, but we all love kristian ....and ring  :?

turnaround

I have to say I really enjoy "Ring my bells", the piano intro is just beautiful and the whole production very mellow and smooth.

Quite catchy too and I like this "Ring my bell, ring my bell - sssssssssss"

"Miss you" is a bit bland, sorry, it's a nice song but I expected more.

"Wish I was your lover" is alright, not yet grown on me but I hope it will!!

Altogether a pretty good album!
And I liked it..

NIKLAS"NiCkY"

Quote from: "turnaround"I have to say I really enjoy "Ring my bells", the piano intro is just beautiful and the whole production very mellow and smooth.

Quite catchy too and I like this "Ring my bell, ring my bell - sssssssssss"

Altogether a pretty good album!

thats what i call good taste  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D

Rebecca

Hi, I bought the album today!
I have only had 1 listen to it though

The female voice on Ring My Bell is one of our favourites: Anna Nordell!

Overall this album is a bit ballady for me, however I'm enjoying it.

I like the song Ring My Bell, not as much as other Kristian Lundin songs, but I still like it a lot.

I like Miss You and Wish I Was your Lover too, but I'm going to have a lot more listens to it before I know if I love it.

turnaround

The album isn't out until 22nd of June here, but I definitely wanna get it, as I have all albums by him so far.

YAY, Anna Nordell, thanks for this information!
And I liked it..

maxmartin'sfan

NIKLAS"NiCkY"

Quote from: "maxmartin'sfan"The Production is too good!

????

K_Kulture

Ring my bells is the best Kristian track since coulda woulda shoulda. For a moment I wasn't sure where he was going and his tracks started to sound watered down and you just got moments and hints of the magic but with this one he has shown once again that he's still got it. It's a little different too and some of the sounds and beats seem almost brand new, sparkly and vivid. The arrangement has a trademark flow with all the right breaks and changes and the beats are spacious. The melody keeps you captivated and the ending chorus is sensational when the beats really come through hard. However it's a little hip hop at times and thinking back to the classics there was always so much going on which made it that much more fun and exciting, In the verse parts I think there could have been more going on that made it more meaty. But other than that it's a hit, a genuine Kristian HIT which comes rare and is always special!

turnaround

Enrique thanks Max in the booklet I noticed  :wink:
And I liked it..