• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Enrique Iglesias | New CD with songs by Max, Kristian, Rami

Started by turnaround, January 09, 2007, 09:04:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

emjay

I like how Ring My Bell uses that Lil Jon-ish synth nicely

turnaround

Found this tracklisting at wikipedia, I try to add as much credits as I find

I hope this tracklisting is NOT true to be honest, as I miss "Alive" the Max song, and the tracks with Rob Thomas and Cathy Dennis!!

Confirmed Tracks

"Ring My Bell" Kristian Lundin, Enrique Iglesias, Savan Kotecha
"Push"
"Do You Know? (The Ping Pong song)" Sean Garrett, Enrique Iglesias, Brian Kidd, Carlos Paucar
"Somebody's Me" (Kara Dioguardi/John Shanks/Enrique Iglesias)
"On Top Of You"   Eriksen Mikkel, Hermansen Tor Erik, Enrique Iglesias
"Tired Of Being Sorry"
"Miss You"  Birgisson Arnthor, Enrique Iglesias, Yacoub Rami
"Wish I Was Your Lover"  Birgisson Arnthor, Enrique Iglesias, Yacoub Rami
"Little Girl"
"Stay Here Tonight" Kara Dioguardi, John Shanks, Enrique Iglesias
"Sweet Isabel"
"Don't Forget About Me"
"Dimelo"
"Alguien Soy Yo"
"Amigo Vulnerable"
"Dimelo (Ralphi Rosario & Craig CJS Remix)"

And I liked it..

Rebecca

Oh thanks Turnaround

I hope the album doesn't miss out the Max Martin tracks.

Rebecca

Hi, I just noticed that on ASCAP there is the song Alive sung by Enrique and the credits are:

BIRGISSON ARNTHOR
  IGLESIAS ENRIQUE M
  MARTIN MAX
  YACOUB RAMI

but the weird thing is I found it by searching for Rami and it was not on Max's list as Martin Sandberg, even though it says Max Martin. Anyway, I got all excited because I hadn't seen official confirmation yet. Let's hope it at least is  a B-side if not on the album.

turnaround

Very weird!
I didn't see that searching for Enrique either.

Yes, I fear we have a Avril-dilemma again, but as long as the tracklist is not on a official site, we can still hope
And I liked it..

NIKLAS"NiCkY"

Not a avril -dilemma again , i hope Rami told me the truth when he said that a Rami song is on ENRIQUE´s next album...
If you can dream it, you can be it.

turnaround

First snippets here

http://www.realtonejukebox.com/realtonelist.asp?aid=12942&s=2

It sounds like a pretty good album again.
After this "7" disaster..

Not a sight of "Alive" though

I guess B-Side wasted :roll:
And I liked it..

Alex Martin

Do you know (ping pong song) pretty god song!!!!!

It remember me Escape....similar sound 8)

PG

Thanks for the clips!  Hopefully we'll get those other songs (song?) eventually, then...

I really like some of those snippets, though, especially the first few.

I don't think we've mentioned it in the thread yet, but he performed "Somebody's Me" on a TV show a while ago--you can hear it here (I thought I remembered a better quality version being on YouTube, but I can't find it at the moment).

http://youtube.com/watch?v=k26uMH1ROKI

I'm more excited about some of the other songs, though--"Wish I Was Your Lover," "Tired Of Being Sorry," and "Stay Here Tonight," for example.  It looks like there's going to be a big gap in style--some more traditional Enrique-esque things and then those "club bangers" like "Push" (which I'll probably like, despite it being a poor Usher/Chris Brown knockoff :-/ ) and "Ring My Bell" (I liked the clip from the commerical better than this one).

turnaround

I couldn't agree more.
Yes, quite a difference in the song, at least some old school Enrique to expect judging from that clips

And I like the "Ring my bell" way more than this clip, I hope it does not reflect the song.

But hopefully in full the songs can convince, after the last awful album it can only go upwards with his career again..
And I liked it..

turnaround

Now even I-Tunes has this tracklisting confirmed and it's up to pre-order there.
And the named the song "Ring my bells"
And I liked it..

Unexpected

hey ,,, I like joana zimmer and hearts don't lie is amazing song , her first album is produced in sweden so can anybody tell the names????

turnaround

Hey Unexpected.
You can find all the lyrics for her first album here

http://swisscharts.com/showitem.asp?key=19758&cat=a

Most of the songs Nick Nice and Pontus Söderqvist produced.  :wink:
And I liked it..

Unexpected

thanx    by the way can any one tell me the producers of darin's 1st and 2nd album

turnaround

And I liked it..