• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

acapellas AI is promising

Started by backgammonfiend, June 14, 2020, 02:46:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

backgammonfiend

so i'm sure you heard about the independently developed program made famous by literecords that repurposed a speech reconstruction AI package to make acapellas. it appears to be delivering better results than anything else so far, at least on the beat side - as it seems to avoid placing most instrumental elements (especially piano and acoustic guitars) in the vocal track at all costs. this has led to really warbly acapellas but listenable beat filters for only 10 minutes per song conversion.

The background info is here: http://literecords.com/showthread.php?65004-Powerful-New-Vocal-Remover-AI-Instructions

Unfortunately synths involving vocal samples have appeared to take a hit, as well as guitar pedal effects - but certain beats have come out much cleaner than seen before, like the classics "Tell Me What You Like", "Viva L'amor", "To Love Once Again", "I Got You" & more - as leftover vocals are buried by the instrumentation. To this end, we've run 50 fan favourites and some other tracks for you to survey the results.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/14c2_9IZLQuhRh0bIZlmldFxwKK20rgh2?usp=sharing

Of course, the program is being constantly improved. I have high hopes for cleaner vocal tracks by year's end, even if the conversions start taking much longer. Will update the files with the newest model in 150 to 200 days - would be nice to incorporate the 30 available Cheiron instrumentals in the data set, maybe it could learn to stop destroying the pads.

backgammonfiend

hey i deleted this folder because they have the latest updates on a free website now https://x-minus.pro/ai

for instrumentals, this is better than any paid vocal remover and especially spleeter lmao

lalal.ai is probably still better for acapellas

chramos2007

there's also UVR 5 which is really good too. it sounds very similar to this one but it leaves some residue from the regular song in with the vocals. both still have issues like when it tries separating hihats out of vocals & so sometimes vocals can either pulse in the high end or the instrumental could be left without hihats but for the most part they both work very nice

nanofives

UVR 5 is awesome, I got the best results using VR Architecture Process Method and 9_HP2-UVR VR Model