• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Dr. luke Comeback

Started by david, October 27, 2020, 12:51:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Snipes3000

Oh didnt know that part about RX meaning prescription ;D. But he is not a writer on all output of RXSongs. Some weeks the instagram page of RXsongs posts their new releases in the stories and I investigated the credits to keep my Dr Luke releases playlists for spotify up to date. (Anyone interested in the playlists, search in spotify 'Dr Luke <year you desire>'. I have a playlist for his output categorised per year. In my account you can find the same categorisation of playlists for max martin and oscar holter).
Hi, I'm Luke and I'm sitting on my throne! Oh, and have you noticed that Denniz PoP songs are extremely hooky?

nanofives

That's cool! When I create playlists for producers I always check Tidal and ASCAP, sometimes you can find leaked demos too by looking at ASCAP

bugmenot

thank you for DR LUKE 98-03!

j.fco.morales

Quote from: Snipes3000 on March 23, 2021, 12:39:43 PM(Anyone interested in the playlists, search in spotify 'Dr Luke <year you desire>'. I have a playlist for his output categorised per year. In my account you can find the same categorisation of playlists for max martin and oscar holter).

I'll definitely check that out! Thank you man!

Snipes3000

Hi, I'm Luke and I'm sitting on my throne! Oh, and have you noticed that Denniz PoP songs are extremely hooky?

nznexus

well dr lukes twitter looks abandanoned
music producer nexus is running a channel called the ellie goulding resource. only the best ellie goulding news, photos, interviews, photoshoots.

Snipes3000

Yeah, he doesn't communicate with fans any more. He let other people do that for all the right reasons. He also has instagram and an abandoned facebook.

melodicmoonlight

Snipes3000

For the Dr Luke fans... enjoy 1997
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tVrC0CRPLgc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rMHP3vkirkI

Luke is credited on this 2021 song but I dont know exactly in what way he is involved with this song
[spotify]https://open.spotify.com/track/2i95R1SQfulXlrJmK6Y0ji?si=b1080591cc354bc3[/spotify]

nanofives

It's a cover from the song sober by joy oladokun, which still doesn't sound much like luke

Snipes3000

Oh I see. Joy Oladokun is signed to prescription songs.

melodicmoonlight

Brand new Luke production for Doja Cat. Full production credit.

It's a jam

[SPOTIFY]https://open.spotify.com/track/10hcDov7xmcRviA8jLwEaI?si=73fcbdaee3d0495d[/SPOTIFY]

Written by
Amala Zandile Dlamini
Lukasz Gottwald

Produced by
Dr Luke

j.fco.morales

Love the 808s. Perfectly mixed.

Dagge

I apologize to Luke fans here, and while having respect for the man I honestly don't see any special value in his songs or productions. To me subjectively production is somehow, well..boring and melodies are a bit childish. It may be only me but productions by Max and exCheirponers sound much lusher, more developed and melodies are more elaborated. I have a feeling that he doesn't do his best while producing. Or simply I am not into that kind of production.