• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

max martin's sentimental life

Started by Alex Martin, January 15, 2007, 12:36:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alex Martin

i have a little curiosity about max......exist a girlfriend or a wife in his life????

Rebecca

Yeah, I'm curious about that. I think he has either a girlfriend or a wife because I know he has a daughter (who might be around 3 yrs old now - I'm guessing). I read on some Shania Twain forum somewhere an interview with Shania a few years ago and she says she speaks on the phone to Max and they talk about their kids. At the time she'd had her baby boy and he'd had a baby girl at a similar time.

That's all I know.

popknark

Or a boyfriend. He's bisexual, you know.

turnaround

Oh, that's news to me.  :shock:
When did he come out, or are this just rumours?
And I liked it..

Alex Martin

BISEXUALLLLLLL?????? Are you sure??????

popknark

Well, I can't say I'm 100 percent sure. Haven't heard him say it in person or anything like that. I have a friend who've worked with Max and he told me. I have no clue if he's open with it or not.

I can assure I'm not making this up, though. Not that low!

Rebecca

Wow, popknark, that is some full-on news!! That really surprises me. He doesn't strike me as bisexual not that you can necessarily tell things like that from a photo!
Anyway, I guess we'll never know. Whether he is or not doesn't bother me, just as long as keeps on rolling out the music! hmmm, interesting.

®a|ÑßØw÷¢H!LÐ

...aaaaaand that's as far as it goes with spreading rumours here!!
Thank you everybody! ;-)

popknark

I - honestly - didn't have a clue it wasn't an official thing. Maybe the posts related to it should be deleted? I had no intention on spreading any rumours, especially when I don't have any further proof than a quote from a friend.

turnaround

Oh I don't see why posts should be deleted. I mean it's nothing that's considered to be offensive, though how Rebecca says, we will never know probably  :wink:
And I liked it..

Rebecca

Nah, I don't think posts need to be deleted either.

maxmartin'sfan

Noo Max Has a wife and a childrenn!!  :D

Rebecca

well, there we go, married with children!

NIKLAS"NiCkY"

Max Martins girlfriend or wifes name is Jenny Pettersson and his daughter are Doris Sandberg... Living in a big apartment in sthl sweden.....
If you can dream it, you can be it.

Rebecca

Thanks Nicky. I bet they're both lovely.

I wonder if songwriters play their own music at home? maybe his wife is a Backstreet boys fan and just gets Max to play and sing BSB songs all the time?