• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Max has a new studio in a new location

Started by Izalightblue, November 08, 2010, 02:11:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Izalightblue

Hey! Surprising news, at least for me: Max has a new studio in a new location! He's changed his Neve console for a Tonelux one and more, according to Maratone.se ; Also on finest.se, there's an article of a songwriter, Albin Loan, telling he wanted to visit Max's studio, but he couldn't get there, because Max has moved to a new location. That was from September.

http://www.finest.se/userBlog/?uid=34261&beid=1496799

Google translated:

Yes! I would go to Max Martin, and Martin Sandberg as his name. However, he is not left on the south, so now I look forward.
I saw that there were other stores, however, in the same house where Martin previously sat, Filippa K, and others. Super cozy. But wonder where he has his studio now? Does anyone have any suggestions feel free to e-mail.

A member from Gearslutz also mentioned it. But no clue about the new studio location. I wonder if it's still in Stockholm or maybe L.A? Anyone?

OverPop

klukan

Somehow this thread led me to the website of the technical engineer who did Max's studio installation at Maratone.

Here's some photos of the studio installation (no Max, though):

http://www.pomaudiodesign.com/page1/page64/page64.html

Obviously, it's the pictures entitled something containing "Max's blahblahblah"

Izalightblue

Thanks for the pics, Klukan! Very nice to see the '' behind the scenes'' of the installation. ;)

Raul_esp

Quote from: klukan on November 08, 2010, 03:41:59 PM
Somehow this thread led me to the website of the technical engineer who did Max's studio installation at Maratone.

Wow , it's really nice to see it , maybe it will be the studio where max will make a new Pop sound for Britney.  :P

OverPop

Quote from: Raul_esp on November 08, 2010, 04:23:50 PM
Quote from: klukan on November 08, 2010, 03:41:59 PM

Wow , it's really nice to see it , maybe it will be the studio where max will make a new Pop sound for Britney.  :P

Well aren't that just photos of Maratone?
Doesn't look like a new studio  ;)

Izalightblue

Yes, those are photos of Maratone, this was the installation of the Neve Console, in 2002 or 2003, I guess. Max has changed this console for a Tonelux one. ;)

CBS

I really think this is very interesting. I was there a while ago and I couldn't find it either. I'm really curious about where it's located now. Somehow I believe it's still in Stockholm, but I have no idea.

Would be really nice if someone knew where the new studio is. But the old location, Repslagargatan 17B, wasn't special official, right? I found it by searching on websites and by all the rumours I had heard. So I guess we have to wait until someone that works close to the new studio tells us where it is.