• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Biggest 1st-week sales tally in US digital history

Started by B Steady, August 22, 2013, 01:39:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

B Steady

"@chartnews: Biggest 1st-week sales tally in US digital history: #1 Right Round 636k #2 We Are Never Ever Getting.. 623k #3 Roar 557k"

#KINGS
Vila i frid Dag

ZachJames

Raul_esp

Rebecca

gm33

This song is great :) I didn't think it was anything special at first, but now I have it on repeat all day.
-----------------------------------------------------------
"I was writing with Max Martin and Johan Shellback who are two of my absolute songwriting heroes, they are just absolute melodic geniuses." - Taylor Alison Swift,  August 2012

J_A24

The song is alright, but it's Katy Perry's first single off her new album and the way it was promoted before even releasing it played a big part.

B Steady

Vila i frid Dag

j.fco.morales

There are a lot bad songs that made it to the #1, don't you remember "La Macarena"?

And Road is a lot better compared to Lady Gaga's Applause.