• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Lefsetz Letter on Max: (Hint: He likes him! :D)

Started by georg_e, February 22, 2014, 09:43:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rebecca

I love this! I love it how quite often in his posts Bob has said about how he likes "Quit Playing Games With My Heart" and "Baby One More Time".

georg_e

Quote from: Rebecca on February 22, 2014, 11:00:50 PM
I love this! I love it how quite often in his posts Bob has said about how he likes "Quit Playing Games With My Heart" and "Baby One More Time".
Yes!  And for those who may have missed it when I posted it a few years back, here's the quite funny story of how he first met Max Martin......although he didn't realize it right away! :-D    http://lefsetz.com/wordpress/index.php/archives/2009/02/06/max-martin/

Raul_esp

Wow Great , This man has a Good taste , He knows perfectly that he says.

J_A24

I remember the first time I heard "I want it that way"

My ears where never the same

...And then came "Larger than life"

georg_e

Rebecca