• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Britney in the studio with Max - 1998/1999

Started by jack_2212, April 17, 2014, 10:16:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jack_2212

First post, hello!  ;D

I know someone posted a clip of Britney recording I Will Be There in the studio with Max a while back but I don't know if anyone has posted the full video, which shows them working on multiple songs.

Here it is!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0TYzowVCbsE

nznexus

cool.. she looks young. now look at her. she looks like a woman.  :-[
music producer nexus is running a channel called the ellie goulding resource. only the best ellie goulding news, photos, interviews, photoshoots.

jack_2212

Quote from: nznexus on April 17, 2014, 10:30:14 PM
cool.. she looks young. now look at her. she looks like a woman.  :-[

I still can't believe that she was only 15 when she started working with the guys at Cheiron, such a lucky girl  ???

nznexus

actually i seen this video way back in 2011 but thanks if u share here it with us
music producer nexus is running a channel called the ellie goulding resource. only the best ellie goulding news, photos, interviews, photoshoots.

jack_2212

Quote from: nznexus on April 18, 2014, 12:06:30 AM
actually i seen this video way back in 2011 but thanks if u share here it with us

Welcome  :D