• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Denniz Pop Awards (merged threads)

Started by ShockdioN, April 02, 2015, 10:40:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ShockdioN

Has anyone seen it ?

Dennizpopawards.com
     ;D

B Steady

Quote from: ShockdioN on April 02, 2015, 10:40:45 PM
Has anyone seen it ?

Dennizpopawards.com
     ;D

what exactly do you mean? that they're taking place again?
Vila i frid Dag

ShockdioN

ShockdioN

I saw it today on Kanal 4. It was Andreas Carlsson and Denniz Pop son who was there and being interviewed.

Who else saw it? It was around 9:00-10:00 in the morning today.

ShockdioN

B Steady

could you please stop creating a new thread for any Denniz PoP awards related thing? there is already a Denniz PoP awards thread. sometimes I have the feeling you're nexus' brother - if not his new account!
Vila i frid Dag

Jules

Quote from: B Steady on May 11, 2015, 08:15:18 PM
could you please stop creating a new thread for any Denniz PoP awards related thing? there is already a Denniz PoP awards thread.

AGREED!!

Mods, please merge.

ShockdioN

OMG SORRY LOL

I thought ppl would see it clearly and respond real quick :D

https://www.facebook.com/events/1592025137728688/

turnaround

Quote from: ShockdioN on May 11, 2015, 07:53:40 PM
who is going :)?
Free party with Ex-Cheiron writers. I would love to go, but I'm not in Stockholm. So if anyone goes, let us know who went there and who performed.
And I liked it..

ShockdioN

I wanted to go but I had work the next day at 10: AM and the train doesnt do after a certain time during the weeks, only the weekends, so it would have been impossible for me to get home...my friend went and he just remembers leila K. He was pretty drunk that night he said..oh and NaNa went too