• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Axel's song recommendations

Started by Axel, August 03, 2011, 11:38:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Axel

I've made it a bit of a habit to sometimes bet on songs with my friends about which songs might become chartbreakers. Sometimes I was right, and sometimes I was wrong.

Considering that you guys have pretty much the same musical taste than I have, I thought I could just as well share some whenever I come across something that I find intriguing. I'm living in Switzerland, so sometimes I might be late on something, considering that my country doesn't have a track record of international superstars. ;-) anyway, consider this a thread for any discussions about songs that are either already in the charts or still incoming. ;)

Anyway, let's kick off with Demi Lovato's Skyscraper:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r_8ydghbGSg

This song blew me off my chair. Fantastic voice. I didn't even check yet who wrote the song. Goosebumps everywhere in my book.

Axel

Dominik

I also discovered this track some months ago. It's
just brilliant also the verse melodies remind me off
broken strings by james morisson. But a great tune in
any aspect...

Raul_esp

Quote from: Dominik on August 03, 2011, 11:49:28 PM
I also discovered this track some months ago. It's
just brilliant alsothe verse melodies remind me off
broken strings by james morisson
. But a great tune in
any aspect...

You're right! , I thought the same , anyway the song is great!

Dominik

Dominik

needs a little time to stick but then it's great ;)

Raul_esp

Quote from: Dominik on August 04, 2011, 12:03:30 AM
http://soundcloud.com/officialsabi/wild-heart-new-main-mastered

great track...very good programming on that one...

what you think??

Sounds amazing , Dr luke is involved in this one?? , It sounds like a new sound to me , dont you?

maxmartin'sfan

Quote from: Axel on August 03, 2011, 11:38:14 PM
I've made it a bit of a habit to sometimes bet on songs with my friends about which songs might become chartbreakers. Sometimes I was right, and sometimes I was wrong.

Considering that you guys have pretty much the same musical taste than I have, I thought I could just as well share some whenever I come across something that I find intriguing. I'm living in Switzerland, so sometimes I might be late on something, considering that my country doesn't have a track record of international superstars. ;-) anyway, consider this a thread for any discussions about songs that are either already in the charts or still incoming. ;)

Anyway, let's kick off with Demi Lovato's Skyscraper:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r_8ydghbGSg

This song blew me off my chair. Fantastic voice. I didn't even check yet who wrote the song. Goosebumps everywhere in my book.

Axel

What voice! I want the same singer haha! I Love the back vocals!

Axel

Thanks for pointing the song out to me, Dominik. Impressive work indeed, and the vocals are indeed very strong.

Rebecca

I really like Anastacia's song too, it's very catchy

as for Demi Lovato's Skyscraper, the lyrics are too corny for me

Sabi is good