• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Max Martin Pics

Started by toffel, February 04, 2007, 11:57:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

turnaround

Wonderful pics.
Making one quite jelous ;)

I wish these fans would find the way to our forum too :)

And I liked it..

*Sabine*

Old thread I know but I found it interesting to post those pics, in case anybody here had never seen them.

Fan pics taken outside Cheiron in early 1999 when Britney spent a week in STH to record the Oops album. She looked so young and sweet.

http://gallery.untouchablebritney.net/thumbnails.php?album=3721

Rebecca

Thanks Sabine, yeah, Britney looked so sweet then.

Izalightblue

Last november, Max attended an award ceremony in Stockholm. He received two awards: Composer and most played track - So what. A pic is available here:

http://learntoplayblogg.blogspot.com/2009/11/max-martin-tar-emot-pri.html

Unexpected

Quote from: Izalightblue on December 25, 2009, 10:43:24 PM
Last november, Max attended an award ceremony in Stockholm. He received two awards: Composer and most played track - So what. A pic is available here:

http://learntoplayblogg.blogspot.com/2009/11/max-martin-tar-emot-pri.html

Thanx! he got thinner than what he used to.

Izalightblue

That's exactly what I thought when I saw the pic.

Raul_esp

Rebecca

wow, thanks, it's so nice to see photos of Max. yeah, he really does look thinner, but he looks good.

That's great he won those awards, well deserved!!

Rebecca

nshinnosuke

how come Max is looking better by days..that's kinda weird because he was a bit chunky during the old cheiron days and he has changed a lot throughout the years...by looking at these and some of his older photos we can tell that he's really a good looking man at that age  :)

Feelgoodlies

Hel also looks old, but really neat. He needs to do interveiws in English, I would love to hear him talk about the new sound he made with Shellbak and the controversy he caused with Britney lately!

*Sabine*

Thanks a lot for finding these pics Iza!! Like you Feelgoodlies, I think Max looks older, I was surprised he's changed "so much" since the last pic I saw from him! lol He still looks good though!!  :D

Alex Martin

Izalightblue

Hey, Sabine, haha, no, it wasn't me who found those two new pics, it was Rebecca! ;)
Nice pics by the way!

*Sabine*

Ohhh lol, sorry, thank you Reb then!