• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Jacob Kasher Hindlin? Max Martin/Luke collaborators.

Started by gm33, March 26, 2011, 07:25:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

j.fco.morales

[spotify]https://open.spotify.com/album/5P95ihuNOcJWjpepHBNjtB[/spotify]

J Kash co wrote Must've Been feat DRAM.

And many others are included on the credits: Ammar Malik, Joshua Coleman, Jason Evigan, Sean Douglas, Lunchmoney Lewis, Rodney Jerkins, Ian Kirkpatrick, the guys from Oliver, Dallas K and even The-Dream.

To me, it's a must listen.

nanofives

I'm loving these retro vibes, works really great with all these great producers.

j.fco.morales

Helluvafella

Quote from: getawaydriver on July 02, 2021, 02:10:53 AM
[spotify]https://open.spotify.com/track/1RlmAzI27AlIpvoRN3u6Iy?si=502d32d54bf14723[/spotify]

Written by Christian French, Inverness, J Kash, Pink Slip, Andy Seltzer, and Jake Torrey
Produced by Inverness, Pink Slip, Andy Seltzer, and Jake Torrey

Great song!

melodicmoonlight

Really great song! Love that melody in the chorus as well. Inventive, almost sounds wrong at first, but then works so well

Helluvafella

Quote from: j.fco.morales on July 02, 2018, 10:21:52 PM
[spotify]https://open.spotify.com/album/5P95ihuNOcJWjpepHBNjtB[/spotify]

J Kash co wrote Must've Been feat DRAM.

And many others are included on the credits: Ammar Malik, Joshua Coleman, Jason Evigan, Sean Douglas, Lunchmoney Lewis, Rodney Jerkins, Ian Kirkpatrick, the guys from Oliver, Dallas K and even The-Dream.

To me, it's a must listen.

Just listened to ,,Must've been". The chorus melody ,,high when I met you" is lifted from ,,dancing in the moonlight" ...

nanofives

I've been hearing Jake Bugg's single since last year, I was hyping up this album so much, apparently he's big enough to work with big producers such as Watt, Steve Mac and Andrew Wells for all of his songs.

j.fco.morales

Sounds good, really catchy but I'm not really into the vocal comps in the verses and the autotune.

j.fco.morales

It kind of reminds of All Time Low. This 2000s emo inspired thing is like, back?

melodicmoonlight

Quote from: j.fco.morales on September 18, 2021, 05:06:26 PM
It kind of reminds of All Time Low. This 2000s emo inspired thing is like, back?

People born in 1998 and onward are now just discovering the 2000s pop punk sound. It's a cute throwback but I wouldn't actually add any of these songs to my Apple Music.