• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Shayne Ward's Third Album (Arnthor)

Started by PG, December 08, 2009, 11:05:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PG

The X Factor winner has been working on his third album for a while now--to be honest, I'm skeptical about it getting released, since the date keeps getting pushed back.  At least he's not been dropped, but it seems like his record label doesn't have confidence in his new material yet.

Anyway, onto the good news:  Shayne has been working with some great songwriters, including Arnthor and Savan like he did on his second album.  He's also working with Novel Janussi (Darin's "Breathing Your Love," Backstreet Boys' "Straight Through My Heart," etc.--we know he met with him, so I'm presuming they recorded together, too), Quiz & Larossi (the Saturdays' "Up"), Taio Cruz (who you might know from his solo songs like "Break Your Heart" and "Come On Girl"), Future Cut (Lily Allen's "Smile," Shakira's "Gypsy,"), the Underdogs (Jordin Sparks and Chris Brown's "No Air"), and Karen Poole (also a bunch of stuff, including Kylie's "Red Blooded Woman" and "Wow" and Groove Armada's "Song 4 Mutya").

Some of those collaborations happened years ago, though, so they might very well have been seen as not good enough and might not be on the album (if he'd recorded anything the label saw as totally brilliant back in early/mid 2008, I imagine we'd had a single and album by now).  I hope he gets to another chance, though, since he's got a lot of potential as a popstar.  Supposedly this new album is out in March, but it could get moved again.

Raul_esp

Rebecca

yeah, this is really good news, I like that list of songwriters, let's hope his record company makes some effort with him, I agree, he really has a lot of potential.

*Sabine*

Really nice list of producers, that's good sign for this new album!