• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Call Me Maybe meets Max

Started by georg_e, July 26, 2012, 04:40:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Raul_esp

The album is amazing , very poppy and very britney , the Max song is cool but not amazing , there are other best songs , Hurt so good , and Sweetie are amazing!

Alex Martin

I think this song is amazing and the final chorus is absolutely GREAT!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rKeIiJoE5qs

WELL DONE MAX!!!!

turnaround

How cool.

She thanks Max:

Thank you to the producers and co writers – Max Martin, Lukas Hilbert,
Dallas Austin.....

Full credits:

Tonight I'm Getting Over You

Produced by Max Martin for Maratone
Productions and Lukas Hilbert.
Recorded
at MXM Studios, Stockholm, Sweden.

Engineered by Michael Ilbert. Keyboards
and programming by Lukas Hilbert and
Max Martin.
Mixed by Serban Ghenea at
MixStar Studios, Virginia Beach, VA. Mix
engineered by John Hanes. Mix assistant
engineered by Tim Roberts.
Written by Carly Rae Jepsen, Lukas
Hilbert, Max Martin, Clarence Coffee Jr.,
Shiloh and Katerina Loules.
And I liked it..

Prime

Maybe it's only me, but somehow it reminds me to Robyn's "Dancing on my own"

Eddie Krommer

The interesting thing is the MXM Studios and the MXM Productions thing

Joshua

I really like it, it's sweet, dark and melodic all in one! I hope it's considered for a single. Yes, the whole MXM mystery continues...

Unexpected

I like her album, it's fun and that's enough, Tonight I'm Getting Over You  is better than what I expected, I like it!!

Rebecca

I really like her album too, very fun and poppy. I love "Tonight I'm getting over you"

Alex Martin

Joshua

So "This Kiss" is the second single. Not sure how she'll do with this one, it's ok but it feels a bit light and generic to be a stand out.

Jules

Quote[Carly Rae Jepsen] also confirmed that she is working with her past producers, Josh Ramsay, Ryan Stewart and Max Martin while meeting with new producers Benny Blanco and StarGate.

Raul_esp

Amazing , Another New Max song.

nznexus

Quote from: Raul_esp on April 26, 2014, 01:58:54 AM
Amazing , Another New max song.

well i like carly rae jepsen her songs are good. haha!  ;D
music producer nexus is running a channel called the ellie goulding resource. only the best ellie goulding news, photos, interviews, photoshoots.

georg_e

Quote from: Jules on April 26, 2014, 01:30:01 AM

mmmmmmhmm........imo she should've stuck with the writers/producers ONLY that did "cALL Me Maybe", because that's the only way she'll recapture that magic.......and even then it's not guaranteed.........that song had zero to do  with the 'big name' producers, and I don't think they can do anything for her......notice THEY didn't write that song!  :-)