• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

ASCAP awards 2013,songwriter of the year - Max Martin

Started by royeei, April 17, 2013, 11:53:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

royeei

If I am not wrong Max won!!! Look on ASCAP instagram

Joshua

FREAKING AWESOME! It's been confirmed on their website now.

"Max Martin was named the ASCAP Pop Music Songwriter of the Year for the third consecutive year and sixth time in his career - more than anyone else in Pop Awards history. Martin penned an impressive seven of the most performed hit songs of 2012, including "Domino" by Jessie J, "One More Night" by Maroon 5, "Part of Me" by Katy Perry and "We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together" by Taylor Swift. The Swedish songwriter-producer also earned the coveted prize in 1999, 2000, 2001, 2011 and 2012 for writing a string of hits, including "Quit Playing Games (With My Heart)" by The Backstreet Boys, "Baby One More Time" by Britney Spears, "That's The Way It Is" by Celine Dion, "DJ Got Us Fallin' In Love" by Usher with Pitbull and "Blow" by Ke$ha."

turnaround

Incredible. Amazing picture, congrats Max! Well deserved.

He's a phenomenon. Being on the top of the charts for so long now with just a little break. So many different genres.
And I liked it..

Rebecca

Max is amazing!! Congratulations!
I'm not surprised at all. I love the photo and the bit of footage.

nznexus

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW

hahahaha.. he did it again

music producer nexus is running a channel called the ellie goulding resource. only the best ellie goulding news, photos, interviews, photoshoots.

B Steady

YES! YES! YES! He did it again!! I love him!!! no doubt it's richly deserved!!!! and thanks to AdamKhan for the vine video :)
Vila i frid Dag

Alex Martin

What can I say.......HE'S THE KING.....He's the history....i think he's probably the best songwriter of all times....even better than Lennon/McCartney

B Steady

also very pleasant:

Independent Publisher of the Year: Prescription Songs LLC

congrats to Dr. Luke!!! :)

btw: Max has won in 1999, 2000, 2001, 2011, 2012, 2013 so he will win again in 2023, 2024, 2025 ;)
Vila i frid Dag

B Steady

Vila i frid Dag

georg_e

Khan9898

Rami and Carl also won awards for most performed song of the year for Starships and What Makes You Beautiful.

Raul_esp

Woww , congratulations Max!! He's the king of the pop music!