• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Cheiron Sounding Drums

Started by chris endres, June 25, 2007, 04:23:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chris endres

Hi @all,

the last time I read here some interesting stories, about the cheiron sound.
However, if you want to recreate the "old" cheiron sound, you must stacked
samples in a specific way, and manipulate the samples with pitching, bitcrusher and reversing, especially the hi-hat.

If someone of you are interesting, i load up some high quality samples on rapidshare.

chris

here it is: have fun on working some new songs.

http://rapidshare.com/files/39266053/Cheiron_Drums.zip

Massproductions

Quote from: "chris endres"Hi @all,

samples in a specific way, and manipulate the samples with pitching, bitcrusher and reversing, especially the hi-hat.

If someone of you are interesting, i load up some high quality samples on rapidshare.

chris

Some of them do sound cheiron. Where do they come from? Have you done them yourself? I like the "hats" best. The bas/snare-drum sounds a bit out-of-date and more dance-style, like e-type/ace of base.

Rebecca

Hi Chris and welcome to the forum.

Thanks for sharing the samples.

chris endres

Some of them do sound cheiron. Where do they come from? Have you done them yourself? I like the "hats" best. The bas/snare-drum sounds a bit out-of-date and more dance-style, like e-type/ace of base.[/quote]

Hi Massproduction,

I am a producer and songwriter, and I done some kits about 4 years, so some samples are old fashioned. But I want to say, that is not so difficult to built drums in that style. If you looking for the actual Kelly Clarkson drums, or Avril Lavigne than buy Addictive Drums from XLN Audio. This Drums Max use also on a daily basis. hope this helps you a little bit

turnaround

Oh you're from GErmany Chris, yay

Welcome to the forums.

Do you think we might know a song you wrote/produced?

Was there something popular here?  :)
And I liked it..

chris endres

Quote from: "turnaround"Oh you're from GErmany Chris, yay

Welcome to the forums.

Do you think we might know a song you wrote/produced?

Was there something popular here?  :)

Hi Turnaraound,

I am working at the moment with a singer who called marinco. go to myspace.com/marincolebtmusik to hear a tune which I wrote. At the moment I worked with a producer who has working with grönemaier, laith al deen and xavier naidoo. I hope in the near future, hopefully autum we will release something which I wrote.

*Sabine*

I know this is an old thread, sorry for bumping it again. But i was very interested in having a listen to your file chris endres.... unfortunately it's old and went offline. could you reupdate it if you see this thread? thanks

VonB

I'm sorry for bumping this thread back up agian however i'm quite eager to get my hands on theese files as I'm looking for that Cheiron drum sound! I'd be very thankfull if someone were to post it again or direct me to where I might be able to find it!

Many thanks

Von B

OverPop

Quote from: VonB on May 24, 2010, 12:14:33 AM
I'm sorry for bumping this thread back up agian however i'm quite eager to get my hands on theese files as I'm looking for that Cheiron drum sound! I'd be very thankfull if someone were to post it again or direct me to where I might be able to find it!

Many thanks

Von B

Same here  :)
btw check this link, maybe try to get samples from that guy.

Peace

cheironlover

Quote from: chris endres on June 25, 2007, 04:23:57 PM
Hi @all,

chris

Uh-oh! You might wanna check that link. I tried to download it but I got an error.

Lucalucky

Quote from: chris endres on June 25, 2007, 04:23:57 PM
Hi @all,

chris

Help update Link ? thx

Tano87

I know it's old....anyone can re-up? :(

nznexus

I doubt anyone will reup this the user has been inactive since 2007
music producer nexus is running a channel called the ellie goulding resource. only the best ellie goulding news, photos, interviews, photoshoots.

Voodoo

Why use drum sounds from the 90's?! Make your own stuff!

Tano87

If we want to use 90s stuff is because, personally, I'd like to have something new from that period so I'd like to use old stuff to create new stuff...