• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

List of Artists that will be working with Max this year! 2014

Started by ShockdioN, January 29, 2014, 04:08:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

turnaround

I have my sources and will definitely be informed if he attends the ceremony this year.   :)
If he won't it's a clear sign that he is not in Stockholm. Why would he not go there then.
And I liked it..

Jules

Quote from: turnaround on March 18, 2014, 08:37:49 PM
I have my sources and will definitely be informed if he attends the ceremony this year.   :)
If he won't it's a clear sign that he is not in Stockholm. Why would he not go there then.

Oooh ok Mr. Secretive!  :P

turnaround

Great find thanks. Max really wants Adam to have smash hits again. Bring it on.
And I liked it..

Eddie Krommer

If we read between the lines, I think he might be executive producing this one.

j.fco.morales

Quote from: turnaround on March 20, 2014, 10:57:07 PM
Great find thanks. Max really wants Adam to have smash hits again. Bring it on.

Again? I don't want to be rude, but a top 10 is not a hit...
Though I like his stuff, I think he doesn't have star quality.

Rebecca

very exciting news. I really like Adam Lambert.

well done to Shockdion for first predicting this!

ShockdioN

^ See, Thats why he was all like "who told you that I was working with Max?!"  like dude...busteeed

ShockdioN

http://www.rap-up.com/2014/03/25/exclusive-jennifer-lopez-talks-chris-brown-maxwell-duet-christmas-album/

QuoteWhat's your favorite song on the album?
I have a couple that are my favorites. It's hard. It's like choosing which is your favorite child. You almost can't do it. The one I did with Max Martin called "First Love" is one of my favorites. The other one that I did with Detail called "Worry" has such an amazing vibe to it. I did a ballad as well with Harmony that I think is probably gonna be a single. There's so many, but those are a couple of my favorites.

Oroz

Such a shame. I was really looking forward to it.

B Steady

Vila i frid Dag

turnaround

And I liked it..